Loaded cheesy garlic bread. This Cheesy Garlic Bread has been pictured repeatedly on my website since the beginning of time. I want to tell you that's because I'm so addicted to it. I made this tonight and man it hit the spot for my garlic bread craving!
Mix the garlic with the butter, then dot over the dough. Sprinkle over the cheese and snip over the thyme. This Is By Far Our Favorite Garlic Bread Recipe. You can have Loaded cheesy garlic bread using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Loaded cheesy garlic bread
- Prepare 16-20 of peeled and devined jumbo shrimp.
- You need 1 pack of bacon.
- Prepare 2 of green onions sliced.
- You need 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- Prepare 8 tablespoons of melted butter.
- It’s 1 cup of best foods mayo.
- Prepare 8 ounces of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 5 ounces of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2.5 ounces of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 loaves of sweet French bread.
It Takes Minutes To Put Together And Is SO Cheesy And Delicious. It's The Perfect Side Dish For Any Meal, But Especially For Pasta And Italian Dishes! Cheesy Garlic Bread – One bite of this and everyone will beg you to make this again and again! And with the Bake & Break™ Pull Apart Garlic Loaf with Cheese, the whole family will be sprinting to the dinner table the minute this hits the oven.
Loaded cheesy garlic bread instructions
- Cook bacon and let cool after cools chop it up. Set aside.
- Slice green onion set aside.
- Split shrimp and chop. Add garlic and let sit in fridge til ready to mix in..
- Mix mozzarella, parmesan, cheddar, melted butter, green onions, mayo, 1/2 of bacon,(save other half for later),salt and pepper to taste. Then fold in shrimp and garlic..
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Cut French bread loaves in half and spread mixture over all 4 pieces of bread..
- Place in oven for 20 mins. Add rest of bacon on top and Broil for the last 2 minutes keeping an eye on it while broiling..
- Cut like garlic bread then cut each piece in half and serve.
Ditch the frozen stuff and make this incredibly easy semi-homemade garlic bread instead! Plus, add some mozzarella to make it extra cheesy! This grilled cheesy bread recipe from Delish.com is the best. To make garlic bread on the grill, slice a nice crusty baguette in half, slather on some butter, and load on the garlic. You could stop there and end up with a perfectly lovely appetizer.