Homemade White Bread Rolls【Recipe Video】. This simple white bread recipe is an easy bread recipe as we does not require any special equipments to make this bread and can be made with only six basic ingredients. A soft white bread roll is a truly wonderful thing. In various parts of the UK, soft bread rolls may be known by different names, including Baps, Barm Cakes.
If you have any ideas or suggestions for future videos, please comment and let me know. Scroll Down for more info Today I show you how. White Sandwich Bread Recipe Demonstration – Joyofbaking.com. You can cook Homemade White Bread Rolls【Recipe Video】 using 10 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade White Bread Rolls【Recipe Video】
- You need 180 g (6.3 oz) of bread flour.
- Prepare 20 g (0.7 oz) of cake flour.
- Prepare 20 g (0.7 oz) of cane sugar.
- Prepare 2 g (2/3 tsp) of instant dry yeast.
- It’s 6 g (1 Tbsp) of nonfat dry milk.
- Prepare 70 g (2.5 oz) of hot water.
- Prepare 70 g (2.5 oz) of milk.
- It’s 4 g (2/3 tsp) of salt.
- Prepare 30 g (2.5 Tbsp) of unsalted butter.
- You need of bread flour for dusting.
My recipe for making Bread Rolls. I've been using this recipe for a long time now and it has never failed. Nothing can beat the smell of homemade bread or dinner rolls being made. My mom has mastered her rolls recipe, and they have become a holiday dinner MUST-HAVE.
Homemade White Bread Rolls【Recipe Video】 step by step
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/FcjNXiNHzNs.
- Put bread flour, cake flour, cane sugar, and instant dry yeast in a bowl. Put nonfat dry milk powder in the bowl after crushing lumps..
- Pour hot water and milk in a small bowl. (Please use cold water when the room temperature is high.) Wait until it cools down to 40 ℃ / 104 °F or low. (If the room temperature is high, 20°C / 68°F.).
- Pour the milk and water mixture into the dry ingredients. Mix roughly. Put onto a work surface and sprinkle salt..
- Knead for about 7-8 mins. Hit the dough lightly against the work surface and fold, repeat it for about 2-3 mins until smooth. Roll for 1 min to warm the dough..
- Flatten and spread. Put unsalted butter on it. Mix well with your hands until combined..
- After combined, repeat hitting and kneading for about 10 mins until smooth and elastic. Roll sometimes to warm it..
- Place it in a lightly oiled bowl. Cover with a plastic wrap. Let it rise at 35℃ / 95°F (or warm place) until doubled in size, about 1 hour..
- Finger Dent Test Press your floured finger into the dough. If the dent springs back a little, and it stays without filling in, the dough is ready for the next step..
- Put onto a work surface. Press the dough to punch the air out. Divide it into 8 equal pieces (about each 45g / 1.6 oz). Shape each piece into a ball..
- Cover with a damp towel and let it rest for 15 mins. Punch the air out and shape each piece into a ball again. Place them on the baking tray..
- Put hot water in small 2 cups. Place them on the baking tray. Let the balls rise for 30 mins at 40℃ / 104°F (or warm place) until almost doubled in size. Preheat the oven to 220℃ / 428°F..
- (I use my oven to rise it, but I also need to preheat my oven for baking bread, so after 20 minutes, I take the baking tray out from the oven and warm the dough by hot water to rise it. Pour hot water (40℃ / 104 °F) in a large container. Place the baking tray on it and lightly cover with plastic wrap.).
- Spray water lightly. Sprinkle bread flour lightly. Bake it at 200℃ / 392 °F for 13-15 mins until golden brown..
- Drop the tray to prevent shrinkage. It's all done!.
This Best Homemade Dinner Rolls recipe turns out perfectly every time. These easy, soft & fluffy dinner rolls are, slightly sweet and salty · This EASY White Bread is made from scratch. It makes two loaves and is the perfect sandwich bread! Making homemade bread is easier than you think. bread roll, breaded chicken, bread roll, bread roll recipe, cooking chicken bread roll with farzi, chicken roll, easy way of making chicken bread roll, iftar recipes, malabar style chicken Bread Pizza Roll Recipe – Homemade Pizza Bread Roll – Ramadan Recipes by (HUMA IN THE KITCHEN). Well, I guess most breads are just like that, but had to describe it somehow Anyways, not much to say about bread, better you guys try it and see for yourselves how simple and how delicious homemade bread is.