Simple White Bread. After punching the Simple White Bread and shedding a few tears, it was time for the Simple White When this Simple White Bread came out of the oven, I was more proud of it than I have ever been of. Simple White Bread. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Simple White Bread is simple to make, and it's easy enough that you can triple or quadruple the recipe so you can have freshly baked bread every day!
Simple white bread recipe will help you make soft and fluffy sandwich bread in five simple steps. We use only six basic ingredients to make this easy bread. This easy white bread has been triple-tested by our cookery team and nutritionally analysed. You can have Simple White Bread using 8 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple White Bread
- You need 1 2/3 cup of lukewarm water, divided.
- Prepare 2 1/4 tsp. of active dry yeast.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of sugar.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. of honey.
- It’s 1 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Tbsp. of unsalted butter, cubed, room temperature.
- You need 4 cups of flour (+ additional 1/2 cup for rolling out dough, etc.).
- It’s 1 Tbsp. of melted butter (to brush tops of loaves).
Find more bread and baking recipes at BBC Good Food. My main quibble is that mine came out a little too dense in. Easy and simple white bread recipe I stole from the internet. As the name already tells you, this simple white bread is easy to make.
Simple White Bread instructions
- In mixer bowl, combine half of the lukewarm water with the active dry yeast and sugar. Allow to sit at room temperature for 15 minutes..
- Add remaining water, honey, salt, cubed butter and 4 cups flour..
- Mix in mixer with dough hook attachment on low speed for 5 to 10 minutes or until dough becomes soft and non sticky..
- It is done mixing when it pulls off mixer bowl walls..
- Grease a large glass bowl and place dough inside. Cover with plastic wrap and allow to rise in dry warm area for 45 minutes. It should appear to have doubled in size..
- Once it has risen, remove plastic wrap..
- Turn dough out onto clean floured surface and divide equally into 2 halves..
- Using your finger, press dough halves into flattened rectangles. This pushes out air bubbles..
- Roll each tightly into rolls and pinch seams together. Fold over ends under rolls to create loaves..
- Places each loaf into greased bread baking dish..
- Grease top part of plastic wrap to prevent dough from sticking and securely wrap around loaf pans..
- Allow to rise another 45 minutes. They should once again double in size..
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place baking dishes in center of oven and bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown..
- Turn out on cooling rack and brush tops of each with melted butter..
- Allow to completely cool before slicing. Enjoy!.
This recipe is also a guide that contains lots of explanations and pictures to guide you through the process step by step. Here's a simple, stress-free recipe for delicious plain white bread just like you'd get at the grocery store, but completely homemade–perfect for sandwiches! This Simple White Bread is easy peasy. Granted, bread does take time to make, but most of that time is spent doing nothing while the bread rises or cooks in the oven! The actual hands on time is really.