Moist eggless banana bread. Eggless Banana Cake – I can tell you that this cake is super moist and soft, with full of banana flavours. Banana bread recipe – eggless and vegan recipe with step by step photos and video – so far this is the best banana bread that I have made. bananas – a little extra and see the results. The result was moist, light and soft banana bread.
It's sweet, moist, and full of flavor. The perfect treat for breakfast, snack or dessert! Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. You can have Moist eggless banana bread using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Moist eggless banana bread
- It’s 1 of large ripe banana.
- It’s 1/8 cup of melted butter (or flavorless oil).
- It’s 3 tablespoons of aqua faba (or 1 egg).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s of Optional- chocolate chips/dry fruits/nuts.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. See my Disclosure Policy for more information. Get the recipe for the best Eggless Banana Bread. It's easy to make and has the perfect texture.
Moist eggless banana bread instructions
- Mash 1 ripe banana with a fork until there are no lumps..
- Mix 1/8 cup melted butter, 3 tablespoons aqua faba (or 1 egg) and 1/2 cup sugar to form a smooth liquid..
- Mix together 3/4 cup flour, 1 pinch salt and 1/2 teaspoon baking soda..
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients through a sieve. Fold until the flour is incorporated. Add the chocolate chips..
- Bake in a loaf pan in a pre-heated oven at 325 F for 55 minutes..
Eggless banana bread recipe – Soft, delicious and moist eggless banana bread, can be made with whole wheat flour or plain flour. Grease a loaf or bread pan and set aside. Bring all the ingredients to room temperature. Who would like a slice of banana bread? I really like making cakes and I like sharing them with others.