Coconut Walnut Bread Pudding. The classic bread pudding is enhanced with coconut flakes and coconut milk. Valya Boutenko demonstrates how to make a delicious walnut coconut pudding in only moments. Divide bread mixture evenly among ramekins.
Jazz it up with a garnish of berries or mango if desired, for a perfect any-time-of-year If you're looking for the perfect vegan dessert idea—void of eggs, cow's milk, and dairy—try old-fashioned-style vegan coconut pudding. Some tips to maximize your bread pudding success, for resume-level pudding pro status A bread pudding you can have your way. See below for variations to make it coconut or chocolate. You can cook Coconut Walnut Bread Pudding using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coconut Walnut Bread Pudding
- You need of Bread base:.
- Prepare 5-6 cups of cubed brioche bread.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of whole walnuts (will be roasted and roughly chopped).
- It’s of Custard mix:.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of Milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 4 of large eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of sweetened shredded coconut.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Butter drizzle topping:.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of white sugar.
- You need of Optional topping:.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk chocolate chips.
A delicious fresh peach bread pudding, made with fresh peach slices and topped with a warm, buttery brown sugar sauce. This Creamy Coconut Pudding recipe is a simple and delicious classic that is traditionally thickened with rice kernels. A small amount of rice flour creates the. Baking Dessert Brownie Bread Pudding Coconut Recipes Fruit High Fiber.
Coconut Walnut Bread Pudding instructions
- Grease a 9 x 13 inch glass baking pan with butter. Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Gently cut the brioche bread into 1 inch cubes, about half of a loaf makes 5-6 cups worth. Place evenly into the pan..
- Measure 1/4 cup of walnuts and spread them evenly onto a baking sheet. Roast at 350 degrees for 5-7 minutes, stirring halfway, until browned. Cool slightly, then chop them roughly. Reserve 1/4 of the nuts for the top of the pudding, toss the rest with the bread cubes..
- Mix together the milk, heavy cream, eggs, white sugar and vanilla extract in a large measuring cup. Mix until well blended. Add the shredded coconut into the mix, mix well..
- Microwave the butter until melted and whisk in the 1/2 tbsp white sugar..
- Evenly pour the custard mix over the bread cubes. Top with remaining walnuts, drizzle butter topping over the top..
- Let stand for at least 30 minutes (up to an hour) to absorb liquid..
- Top with chocolate chips right before putting it in the oven. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes, until top is browned and custard is set..
- Let cool for 20 minutes and cut into 8-10 pieces..
Bread pudding is a classic holiday dessert and this one can be made gluten and dairy free! Coconut Cream Concentrate and pumpkin make this one Pour the pumpkin mixture evenly over the bread cubes. Use a spatula to gently press down any bread that was not covered in the pumpkin mixture. Download Coconut pudding stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Bread Pudding with Coconut MilkReceitas Da Felicidade!