Mango bread. Mango Bread. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. I make lots of these during mango season and give away to friends and family. It's great for breakfast or afternoon snack!
Mix all the dry ingredients in one bowl and all the wet ingredients in another bowl. A perfect destination for kitchen recipes from all around the world. Mango the king of fruits is now available in the market. You can cook Mango bread using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mango bread
- Prepare 0.25 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of wheat flour.
- It’s 1 cup of maida or all purpose flour.
- It’s of Optional almond flour + Ragi flour.
- Prepare 1 of mango puree.
- It’s 1 of banana mashed.
- It’s 0.5 cup of jaggery.
- Prepare of Saffron rinsed in milk.
- It’s of Raisins and cashews.
- You need of Cinnamon powder.
- You need of Cardamom crushed.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 0.5 tsp of baking soda.
- You need Pinch of salt.
Fruit Bread Dessert Bread Pita Bread Mango Tea Mango Cake Bread Recipes Cooking Recipes Cooking Kale Cooking Light. Best Mango Bread Recipe from Scratch This Easy Mango bread brings sweet mangoes, cinnamon, pecans and coconut into perfect Easy Mango Bread. The tropical flavors of mango and coconut enliven classic fall spices and chopped walnuts, lending complex flavor to an otherwise simple recipe.
Mango bread step by step
- Wet ingredients: milk + mango purée + banana mashed + saffron milk mix well.
- Now sieve dry ingredients to it. Add flour (all specified flours)+ jaggery + raisins + cashews + crushed cinnamon and cardamom. Add baking soda + baking powder + pinch salt..
- Now mix the batter and pour it in a cake mould.
- Preheat the oven to 350 deg F in the beginning and place the mould and bake for 1 hour 10 minutes. Serve it once cooled..
The perfect bread when the mango season hits, these bread is always a hit with family and friends at gatherings or parties. Throw in extra ingredients for a different taste such as walnuts, chocolate chips. Chop the mangoes on the chunky side to get bright yellow-orange mango pieces floating throughout the bread. Finely chopped mangoes will lend to a more flavor infused bread. If you have lots of mangoes or even over ripe mangoes, don't put it to waste.