Zucchini Bread. Whether you're looking for a banana zucchini bread, zucchini carrot bread, or just a basic version, Allrecipes has got you covered. This zucchini bread, which I mashed together from several sources, has never failed me. Homemade zucchini bread is an easy, healthy, and delicious way to use up your summertime zucchini.
Zucchini bread can be frozen for up to three months. After it is completely cooled, wrap it securely in aluminum foil, freezer wrap, or place in a freezer bag. Thaw the bread overnight in the refrigerator. You can cook Zucchini Bread using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Bread
- It’s 3 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 Tbs of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 3 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 1/4 cups of white sugar.
- Prepare 3 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 cups of grated zucchini.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
For Zucchini Chocolate Bread: stir in miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips instead of the nuts. Swap in dried fruit (cranberries or cherries) for the raisins. Try using pecans or walnuts for the chopped nuts. Is zucchini bread good for you?
Zucchini Bread instructions
- Grease and flour two 8 x 4 inch pans. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F..
- Sift flour, salt, baking powder, soda, and cinnamon together in a bowl..
- Beat eggs, oil, vanilla, and sugar together in a large bowl. Add sifted ingredients to the creamed mixture, and beat well. Stir in zucchini and nuts until well combined. Pour batter into prepared pans..
- Bake for 40 to 60 minutes, or until tester inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool in pan on rack for 20 minutes. Remove bread from pan and completely cool..
That depends on what recipe you use. If you are looking for a Healthy zucchini bread that you can feel good about snacking on, then this is the recipe for you! An easy healthy zucchini bread made with wholesome ingredients and two full cups of zucchini. This zucchini bread recipe is moist, delicious and has just the right spice, you'll want to go back for a. This moist bread has been in the family for as long as I can remember.