Gooey Banana Bread. This Classic Banana Bread is perfectly sweet, moist, and full of flavor! This recipe is sooo delicious because the bread turns out gooey on the inside and crisp on the outside. Deep, rich, decadent, gooey dark chocolate coconut banana bread.
It's everything that I've ever wanted in banana bread. Use up your ripe bananas in our vegan banana bread – the perfect breakfast treat to enjoy with your morning cuppa. We love it toasted with peanut butter. You can have Gooey Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gooey Banana Bread
- It’s 3-4 of bananas.
- It’s 1/3 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg (beaten).
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- You need 1-1/2 cups of flour.
- It’s of Optional 1/4 cup nuts, raisins or chocolate chips.
Delicious super moist healthy banana bread made with whole wheat flour, protein packed greek yogurt and naturally sweetened with pure maple syrup. Easy to make and perfect for brunch or snacking. Because it really is the best banana bread recipe, period. You can mix everything in one bowl, you can vary.
Gooey Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat your oven to 350. In a bowl, mash the bananas first and then add melted butter..
- In the same bowl, mix in sugar, vanilla and the beaten egg.
- Again, in the same bowl, mix in baking soda and the pinch of salt..
- Lastly, mix in the flour and decide whether you want to add an optional ingredient..
- I used a bread pan, which I greased with butter, (Which you probably do not have to do) and scooped in all the batter. Cook at 350 in the oven for 1 hour..
With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe. Here is a very How do you make your banana bread? Is your recipe similar to this one? This is the BEST coconut flour banana bread recipe! No oil or added sugar required, this bread is This is the best Coconut Flour Banana Bread you'll ever try.