Cinnamon Swirl Banana Bread. Super-moist banana bread with a thick cinnamon swirl and topped with vanilla glaze. Soon enough, you'll be graced with an alluring scent wafting through. A moist and delicious cinnamon swirl banana bread recipe.
I sure hope not, because I have a delicious and easy recipe to share with you all today. A few weeks ago I had some overripe bananas and needed to use. This Cinnamon Swirled Banana Bread is full of buttery cinnamon sugar throughout the moistest banana bread that's out of this world delicious! You can cook Cinnamon Swirl Banana Bread using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Swirl Banana Bread
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 4 of ripe bananas, mashed (about 1–1/2 cups.
- Prepare 3/4 cup (2 sticks) of unsalted butter, melted.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- It’s of Cinnamon swirl.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of cinnamon.
- You need 2 Tbs of coconut oil.
- It’s 2 Tbs of brown sugar.
- You need 2 Tbs of granulated sugar.
Please tell me you have some ripe bananas on your counter?! I sure hope so because this banana bread is the best and it's calling your name! I have a confession to make. Banana bread variety is the spice of life.
Cinnamon Swirl Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease and flour a 9×5-inch loaf pan and set aside..
- In a large bowl, melt the butter and let cool slightly. Whisk in the sugar then the eggs and vanilla. Stir in the flour and baking soda. Fold in the mashed bananas until just combined..
- In a small bowl, use a fork to stir together the cinnamon sugar swirl ingredients until thick and well combined..
- Spread 1/4 of the batter evenly into the bottom of the prepared pan. Dollop 1/4 of the cinnamon sugar mixture over the batter in the pan and then make a nice thick swirl through the batter with a table knife or bottom of a wooden spoon..
- Place 1/3 of the remaining batter evenly over the first layer and swirl with 1/3 of the remaining cinnamon sugar mixture. Place 1/2 of the remaining batter evenly over the second layer and swirl with 1/2 of the remaining cinnamon sugar mixture..
- Spread the remaining batter evenly over the top and dollop with the remaining cinnamon sugar mixture. Make large swirls throughout the entire loaf..
- Place loaf pan on a baking sheet and bake for 60-70 minutes or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean..
- Let the bread cool in the pan for at least 30 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely. Once cooled, enjoy!.
Many of you have said that you add chocolate chips to your banana bread. Another match made in heaven is cinnamon-sugar and bananas. The cinnamon swirl flavors every bite, but of course is concentrated on the top and toward. This easy banana cinnamon bread recipe is so moist with a ribbon of buttery cinnamon swirled throughout. It's a banana bread everyone will love!