Bread Pudding (For leftover breads). You can make bread pudding from leftover hot cross buns for Easter. Angie Quaale of Well Seasoned shows us how you can reuse your leftover pastries to make. Turn all that leftover bread into a delicious dessert that will be perfect for tea time. #LeftoverBreadPudding #Leftover #Bread #Pudding #AwesomeSauceIndia.
You can make leftover muffin bread pudding with a whole batch or just a few muffins. Enjoy it as a breakfast or dessert. I like to pour milk on top, like baked oatmeal. You can cook Bread Pudding (For leftover breads) using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bread Pudding (For leftover breads)
- It’s 6 of egg yolks.
- You need 1 can of evaporated milk (12oz).
- You need 1 can of condensed milk (14oz).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- You need 1 tbsp of Lemon rind.
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter.
- It’s half of loaf bread.
- You need 1 cup of raisins or nuts (optional).
I already had a recipe for regular bread pudding that I have made many times. Here is my Bagel Bread Pudding Recipe. Bread pudding is so popular that almost every country has its own version of the recipe. One of the best things about this dessert is that it can be made using leftovers.
Bread Pudding (For leftover breads) step by step
- Mix all ingredients except the bread and nuts.
- Pre Heat oven 200 degrees for 10-15mins.
- Brush the pan with the butter.
- Slice the loaf bread into cubes and put it in the pan.
- Pour the mixture and make sure that all bread will get soaked.
- Put on top the nuts or raisins.
- Cover it with foil to avoin burning the top of the pudding.
- Put it in the oven for 45mins using baine marie (Pan in another pan with water).
- After 45 mins, check if the pudding is still wet and put it back in the oven for another 10 mins..
Bread pudding is an every-day dessert in many homes, but in many countries, it is served to mark holidays and special events. The wonderful thing about this bread pudding is the use of sourdough bread cubes instead of white bread. It gives the dish structure and integrity, and once it's finished baking, there's a wonderfully crispy crust around the edges and on the top, which is a great balance for the softness of the soaked bread. Discover inventive ways to use up leftover bread. We have various takes on bread & butter pudding, French toast, bruschetta and great ideas for Transform a stale loaf into a comforting bread and butter pudding.