Banana wheat choco bread. I think I would prefer to make regular banana bread and add chocolate chunks to it, rather than adding cocoa powder. This bread is nutritious as it contains bananas, milk,wheatflour. It will be a good snack for children!!
Dear banana bread lovers, putting chocolate chips in your banana bread is like having your bananas and chocolate go on a date. Tried this one but How come this recipe calls for a teaspoon of salt and the non-choco version just a pinch? A healthy and super yummy banana bread recipe that will be the only banana bread recipe you ever need. You can cook Banana wheat choco bread using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana wheat choco bread
- Prepare 2 of big size banana.
- It’s Half of cup sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of melted butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
Well alright then, let's do it. Banana Chocolate Chip Bread is a classic recipe that I remember making all the time with my mom growing up. It's the perfect recipe for those Making different breads like Chocolate Zucchini Bread, Pumpkin Pear Bread or even classic Honey Wheat Bread is such a fun activity to do with your kids! Whole wheat banana bread with no refined sugar- the sweetness comes from the bananas and the honey!
Banana wheat choco bread instructions
- Smash banana well with half cup powdered sugar..
- Add 1 tbsp melted butter, 2 tbsp olive oil, 1 tsp vanila extract, 1 egg. Beat well..
- Add 1 cup wheat flour, 2 tbsp cocoa powder, 1 tsp baking powder, 1/2 tsp baking soda, 1 pinch salt. Mix well. Don’t beat. Add nuts if you wish..
- Transfer to loaf pan. Bake at 375 F for 30 mins..
This banana bread makes a great breakfast or healthy snack. This whole wheat banana bread is made without oil and butter. Rather, applesauce is used to give the bread moisture. One Bowl Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. Sweetened only with bananas, but still deliciously And this banana bread recipe is not only gluten-free, but it's also grain-free, dairy-free and paleo.