Bacon & Cheese Loaf (Cuisinart Bread Maker). Bacon is a type of salt-cured pork made from various cuts, typically from the pork belly or from the less fatty back cuts. It is eaten on its own, as a side dish (particularly in breakfasts). Bacon or " bacoun " was a Middle English term used to refer to all pork in general.
From Middle English bacon ("meat from the back and sides of a pig"), from Anglo-Norman bacon, bacun ("ham, flitch, strip of lard"), from Old Low Frankish *bakō ("ham, flitch"), from Proto-Germanic *bakô, *bakkô ("back"), from Proto-Indo-European *bʰeg- ("back, buttocks; to vault, arch"). Define bacon. bacon synonyms, bacon pronunciation, bacon translation, English dictionary definition of bacon. n. The salted and smoked meat from the back and sides of a pig. You can cook Bacon & Cheese Loaf (Cuisinart Bread Maker) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon & Cheese Loaf (Cuisinart Bread Maker)
- You need 1 cup of + 2 TBSP warm water.
- It’s 1/2 TSP of salt.
- It’s 3 cups of flour.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of cheddar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Colby Jack.
- You need 1/4 of Asiago Cheese.
- It’s 8 slice of bacon, diced.
- It’s 3 TSP of yeast.
How to make spectacular bacon, the easy way. Bacon cooked in the oven definitely gets crispy, but I also find that it retains a bit of chewiness near the middle, especially when cooking thick-cut bacon. Bacon definition: Bacon is salted or smoked meat which comes from the back or sides of a pig. A bacon joint can stretch a long way.
Bacon & Cheese Loaf (Cuisinart Bread Maker) step by step
- Add all ingredients in the order listed, microplan cheese.
- Add the bowl to the bread machine with the kneading pin at the bottom.
- Put menu settings to white bread.
- Set crust to medium, add an extra 10 minutes of baking if it's too light.
- Set dough sized to 2 pounds.
- Remove when down, in about 3 hours, shake out onto a wire rack and let cool for 20 minutes before cutting.
Serve with potato and Savoy cabbage cakes, plus a fried egg and optional A low-calorie dish with contrasting flavours of salty, crispy bacon and sweet red peppers. Bacon definition is – a side of a pig cured and smoked; also : the thin strips cut from bacon. b : thin strips of meat other than pork that is cured and smoked turkey bacon. bacon. n. Delicious strips of juicy, pork heaven. Served often at breakfast with eggs, but perfectly good served alone and at Joe: "There are only two kinds of people in this world, those who love bacon." Bacon definition, the back and sides of the hog, salted and dried or smoked, usually sliced thin and fried for food. Did you know that air fryer bacon is a thing?