Banana Bread. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. Banana bread first became a standard feature of American cookbooks with the popularization of. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe. You can cook Banana Bread using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- You need 1/2 cup (113 grams) of softened BUTTER.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated SUGAR.
- You need 2 of beaten EGGS.
- Prepare 4 pcs of BANANAS.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose FLOUR.
- Prepare 1 tsp of BAKING SODA.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of SALT.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of VANILLA.
An hour of waiting while your. See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. Use overripe bananas to bake a classic banana bread with this easy recipe from Food Network.
Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius (350 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add eggs and crushed bananas. Combine well..
- Sift together, flour, soda and salt. Add vanilla. Do not over mix..
- Pour into greased loaf pan..
- Bake for 55 minutes..
Recipe courtesy of Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger. This banana bread was really good! I wish it had more banana flavor though (my bananas were This is my go-to banana bread recipe. It's easy to make and always a hit. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time.