Banana Nut Bread. All Reviews for Extreme Banana Nut Bread 'EBNB'. Someone who KNOWS what banana nut bread is supposed to be! If you've got mushy bananas, you're just a few steps away from this easy, delicious banana nut bread.
Learn how to make the BEST banana nut bread there is! Super moist and loaded with freezer ripened bananas and walnuts. No dense and dry banana bread here! You can have Banana Nut Bread using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Nut Bread
- Prepare 2 cups of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of butter (2 sticks), softened.
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- It’s 5 of eggs.
- You need 6 Tbsp. of milk.
- It’s 2 tsp. of baking soda.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of chopped ripe banana (about 3 bananas).
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
I don't care a whole lot for Banana Nut Bread, but really liked. Banana-Nut Bread Better Homes and Gardens. Hawaiian Pineapple Banana Nut Bread Forks n Flip Flops. The sour cream helps keep the loaf soft, while the walnuts add a welcomed.
Banana Nut Bread instructions
- Place all ingredients into mixer..
- Blend well; allow to sit at room temperature for 1 hour..
- Split equally among 2 greased bread pans..
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes. Allow to completely cool..
- Once cooked wrap in plastic wrap and place in ziplock bag. I store mine in fridge and freeze some for later..
Banana Nut Bread is an easy banana bread recipe, perfect for those last minute guests or lazy weekend breakfasts. Made with ripe bananas, pecans, and cinnamon this homemade bread is so. Warm banana nut bread is hard to beat, even if it isn't completely picture perfect. Variations for this Banana Nut Bread Recipe. If walnuts aren't your thing, here are a few common and delicious options!