Famous Peanut Butter Bread. These irresistable Peanut Butter Cowboy Cookies are the epitome of go big or go home. Serve them warm and gooey with a glass of cold milk. The Famous School Cafeteria Peanut Butter Bars.
Are you ready to learn how to make the world-famous Peanut Butter Bread? Glen from Glen and Friends Cooking has created an easy to. It's Sunday morning so we're going to do another recipe out of a depression-era cookbook for our Old Cookbook Show. You can have Famous Peanut Butter Bread using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Famous Peanut Butter Bread
- You need 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 4 teaspoons of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 1/3 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
Find peanut butter bread stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Step aside Almond flour bread, peanut butter has come to town. Some people don't like the taste of almond bread, some people find almonds too expensive and so on and so forth.
Famous Peanut Butter Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Mix in milk then add peanut butter.
- Pour mixture in greased loaf pan.
- Bake about an hour. You can also add chocolate chips and vanilla extract as I did but it’s based on what you like. Some people used Nutella instead of peanut butter..
Make this fabulous Peanut Butter Bread recipe in the bread machine so you don't have to do any work at all. Did you ever think to put peanut butter inside your bread instead of on top? This rich bread is perfect for breakfast, toasted with jelly! Next, place the bread (peanut butter side up) into the pan, and place the banana slices and bacon on one piece of bread. When both pieces are toasted to your liking, put the sandwich together, give it one more flip in the pan, and press it down until the peanut butter starts to ooze.