Air Fryer Banana Bread. Brimming with great, traditional banana flavor, have a slice of this banana bread with a cup of tea for breakfast Somehow, by the power of air fryer magic, the moist, dense texture of this banana bread is wonderful! We suggest you toast the walnuts before using them in the recipe to deepen their flavor. How To Make Banana Bread In the Air Fryer-.
Crowd-pleasing warm banana bread with a nice layer of walnuts on top can be made in the air fryer. Make this for breakfast, brunch, or a snack and everyone will be asking you to make it all the time. Easy how to make banana bread using air fryer You can have Air Fryer Banana Bread using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Air Fryer Banana Bread
- You need 1 of Ripe banana.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of canola oil.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of milk or 1/8 whipping cream + 1/8 water.
- You need 3/4 Cup of plain flour.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of baking soda.
Roasted bananas are great over ice cream, sprinkled with cinnamon-sugar, in a smoothie, or straight out of the air fryer. Remove basket and flip banana slices carefully (they will be soft). Cook until banana slices are browning and. This mini banana bread is a quick and easy one bowl recipe.
Air Fryer Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat airy fryer to 160 degrees Celsius.
- Line baking tin with baking paper, add a little oil of needed.
- Mash banana and mix with egg, it doesn't have to be fully mashed, keep some lumps of banana for added texture.
- Add and mix in sugar, oil and milk/cream + water.
- Add and mix flour and baking soda until just combined, don't over mix..
- Pour mixture in baking tin and put into air fryer at 160 degrees Celsius for 25-35 minutes. Check around 25 minutes to see if cooked, use a something to poke through to see if mixture is still sticky, if so keep cooking untill nothing sticks.
No creaming of butter & sugar & no leftovers to tempt you all week! Banana bread usually takes about an hour to bake, but this small batch version takes about half of that time, whether you bake it in the oven or in your air fryer. Making banana bread in your air fryer might seem odd, but you'll quickly find out it creates a moist, dense texture that will go great with your morning coffee. Try toasting the walnuts before using them in the recipe to deepen their flavor. If the top of your bread seems darker than a normal loaf from your.