Baked Spaghetti with Bread. Moms delicious baked spaghetti and garlic bread, with pickles on the side yum! Send mom some mail to P. A comforting baked spaghetti casserole with plenty of melted cheese is the perfect dish for potlucks, family gatherings, or a week-night dinner.
Top with half the cottage cheese, mozzarella, and meat sauce. This Baked Spaghetti recipe is an easy dressed up version of spaghetti perfect for a potluck and the best pasta recipe for bringing in to a family for dinner. I need to find a new doctor. You can cook Baked Spaghetti with Bread using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Spaghetti with Bread
- It’s of Bread.
- It’s 6 slices of store baked Italian bread.
- Prepare 6 tablespoons of butter divided.
- It’s To taste of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s As needed of kosher salt to sprinkle.
- It’s of Spaghetti.
- It’s 1/2 pound of cooked spaghetti pasta.
- It’s 1-1/2 pound of ground beef.
- Prepare 15 ounces of canned diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 15 ounces of canned tomato sauce.
- It’s 1/3 cup of flame roasted peppers.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sliced kalamata olives.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of capers.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 3-1/2 of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced onion.
- It’s of Topping.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2-1/3 ounces of Gouda cheese.
The one I have now always leaves me feeling confused and frustrated. I will describe Baked Spaghetti as a simple Spaghetti dish topped with a rich béchamel sauce and baked to perfection. I love having baked spaghetti especially if there is a slice of buttery toast bread in my plate. This can be added as a comfort food in my list.
Baked Spaghetti with Bread step by step
- Preheat oven 400°Fahrenheit. Add ground beef to a deep oven safe pan. Add the onion, peppers, olives, capers, and spices. Add tomato sauce, paste, and diced tomatoes. Simmer 10 minutes stir in the pasta..
- Get the gouda and slice. Add all over the top of the spaghetti. Sprinkle the parmesan over the top. Put into oven for 1 hour..
- Slice the bread melt the butter. Add the sliced bread and fry the bread in the butter..
- Turn and add the garlic. Toast the back side till browned and crispy. Sprinkle with kosher salt and set aside. Take the spaghetti out of the oven and let rest 15 minutes..
- Serve, I hope you enjoy!!!.
Baked spaghetti is a richer type of Italian pasta casserole. Similar to lasagna but with smaller noodles so every bite has spaghetti sauce and cheese. Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles to keep them learning! This baked spaghetti contains layers of meat sauce, spaghetti, and cheese baked until bubbly. Very kid-friendly and quick and easy for the cook.