Simple Bread/Roll Recipe. In a large bowl, stir together warm water, yeast, and sugar. This simple bread rolls recipe will give you nine soft and delicious bread rolls suitable for dinner, soup, or delicious snacks. Take each piece of dough, cup your hand over it and roll the dough around to achieve a nice smooth sphere of dough.
Using only a handful of ingredients This recipe makes smallish rolls but can easily be adjusted. For burger buns, divide the mix into six instead of eight, or for hotdog buns, roll them into finger shapes instead of balls. Lady Lyka Tabal OFFICIAL. Загрузка. सबसे आसान सबसे क्रिस्पी है ये ब्रेड रोल बनाने का तरीका You can have Simple Bread/Roll Recipe using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Bread/Roll Recipe
- You need 1 Cup of AP Flour.
- You need 2 TBSP of Mayo.
- You need 1 TSP of Salt.
- It’s 1 TSP of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Milk.
- Prepare of optional.
- Prepare 3 TBSP of Melted Butter.
- Prepare 1 TSP of Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 1 TSP of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1 TSP of Parsley.
These are a favourite in our household and are great to have with soup, BBQ, with sandwich fillings or simply with some butter and jam. The recipe is simple to follow and having made them once try experimenting with the flour. Bread Rolls or dinner rolls as some may call it is a very good meal to start or end the day with. These Bread Rolls are super soft and tasty.
Simple Bread/Roll Recipe instructions
- Preheat oven 350.
- Mix all ingredients besides optional ingredients. Mix lightly to avoid tough bread!.
- You can put the dough in muffin tins or on baking sheet as I did..
- In small bowl mix optional ingredients and brush tops of dough..
- Bake until lightly brown. Mine baked around 10-13 minutes. Once out the oven I sprinkled more parmesan on top. This recipe makes 5 rolls, my son decided to eat one before I took a pic! Enjoy!!!!.
Just like all my other Bread recipes, I used Bread Flour this rolls as well. The bread flour gives the rolls a reliably high-rising loaf, with a soft, and springy texture. Make Hokkaido style milk bread rolls with this simple recipe. These milk bread rolls are super soft, airy, moist, and slightly sweet. They're very easy to put together and hold up well when made ahead.