Pull-apart Cheesy Garlic Bread. Pull-Apart Cheesy Garlic Bread will have your guests pinching and dipping all evening! There are very few foods that have the comforting, almost sedative, effect of warm aromatic bread. Throughout the year, we try to keep carbs on the down-low, only.
Also how perfect is this for when football season starts? I don't think anyone would actually be watching the game if you serve this cheesy garlic bread though. Cheesy Garlic Pull-Apart Bread is stuffed with mozzarella cheese and coated in herb butter. You can cook Pull-apart Cheesy Garlic Bread using 22 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pull-apart Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Prepare of → Tangzhong.
- You need 25 g of bread flour.
- It’s 125 ml of water.
- Prepare of → Bread dough.
- Prepare 350 g of bread flour.
- It’s 55 g of granulated white sugar.
- Prepare 6 g of salt.
- You need 5 g of instant yeast.
- You need 125 ml of whole milk.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- It’s 30 g of butter.
- Prepare 33-66 g of (4 – 8 tbsp) bread flour, add-on as much as needed.
- It’s of → Filling.
- You need 70 g of butter.
- It’s 8 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 4 of dried red chili, chopped (optional).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of dried parsley.
- You need 1/8 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 85 g of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of → Topping.
- Prepare 15 g of shredded mozzarella cheese.
An Easy Cheesy Garlic Bread Appetizer. Up until the last few years I had always felt a little intimidated about using yeast. I am not really sure why, because once I started I haven't looked back! Learn how to make Cheesy Garlic Bread at home with Chef Bhumika Bhurani on Rajshri Food.
Pull-apart Cheesy Garlic Bread instructions
- Tangzhong: with a wooden spoon, mix flour and water in a pan until there is no lump. Cook over medium-low heat and keep stirring to prevent sticking and burning. Remove from heat when the mixture gets thicker (some lines will show as we stir). Transfer into a small bowl, cover with plastic wrap sticking onto its surface and then set aside to cool..
- Bread dough: In a stand-mixer's bowl, combine all dry ingredients. Equip the mixer with a dough hook..
- In a separate bowl, combine milk, cooled tangzhong and egg. Mix and then add into the dry ingredients..
- Start mixing at the lowest speed then second speed. Frequently scrape the sides and bottoms of bowl with a silicone spatula. When it starts to become a dough, gradually add cubed butter in..
- The dough will become very sticky. Mix for about 8 minutes or so. During this mixing process, gradually add flour as much as needed and until the dough feels less sticky to the touch..
- Finish by kneading the dough on a lightly floured surface. Knead until it is smooth, elastic and not sticky. Round up the dough and place in an oil-greased and large bowl. Cover with a damp cloth or plastic wrap. Let sit for 45 minutes or until doubled in size..
- Filling: simply mix all ingredients until well-combined, except for the cheese..
- After the dough is doubled in size, punch out the air until it flattens. Transfer it onto a lightly floured surface and roll it into a 12 x 8 inches (30 x 20 cm) rectangle..
- Spread the butter filling onto the rectangle dough and sprinkle (85g) cheese on top..
- Cut evenly into 4 long strips. Then stack them up. Cut again into 4 even pieces..
- Transfer into a 9 x 6 inches (23 x 15 cm) loaf pan that has been buttered. Sprinkle (15g) cheese on top..
- Bake at 325°F / 160°C for 20 minutes then reduce to 300°F / 150°C and bake for 15 more minutes..
- Let cool on cooling rack for 5 minutes. Then run a silicone spatula along the inner sides of the pan to remove it..
Cut the bread crosswise, making sure not to cut all the way down to the base of the bread. Cut in the opposite direction to form diamond shapes, again keeping the base of the loaf intact. All we want in life is bread and cheese. In a small bowl, stir together melted butter, garlic, and parsley. Brush baguette with melted butter mixture, making sure to get inside crosshatches.