Bread pudding with pecan whiskey sauce. For the whiskey sauce, add butter and sugar in a double boiler (or a heat safe bowl. Cut the bread into small cubes and put the cubes into the prepared dish. WHISKEY SAUCE: Melt the butter in a saucepan.
I also added chopped pecans to my rum sauce. Next time I will add some drained, crushed pineapple to the bread. It does take longer than an hour to cook though. You can cook Bread pudding with pecan whiskey sauce using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bread pudding with pecan whiskey sauce
- Prepare of At least 2 loaves of bread.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped pecans.
- It’s 1 cup of raisins.
- It’s 1 cup of butterscotch chips.
- You need 4 cups of milk.
- Prepare 5 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 1 of +1/2 tablespoons of Mexican vanilla.
- You need of Bread pudding.
- It’s 1 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped pecans.
- It’s 1/2 cup of William WOLF pecan bourbon whiskey.
- You need of Pecan whiskey sauce.
View top rated Pecan bread pudding whiskey sauce recipes with ratings and reviews. Serve whiskey Sauce over bread pudding – a flavorful dessert made with eggs, vanilla and whipped cream. MORE+ LESS Serve sauce over warm bread pudding. Store remaining dessert and sauce covered in refrigerator.
Bread pudding with pecan whiskey sauce step by step
- Slice and arrange bread in a 10"×18" pan. Evenly add 1 cup of raisins and then 1 cup of butterscotch chips and 1 cup of chopped pecans.
- In a large mixing bowl add 1 cup of Brown sugar 4 cups of milk 1+1/2 tbsp of Mexican vanilla and 3/4 cups of melted butter. Almost forgot to add 5 eggs mix well.
- Now pour over the bread wash your hands and gently make sure your mixture is evenly done. Place in a 350°oven for 1 hour.
- Now for the good stuff in a pan add 1/2 cup of melted butter, 1+1/2 tablespoon of Mexican vanilla. Now add 1 cup of heavy cream, 1/2 cup of chopped pecans and 1/2 cup of William Wolf pecan bourbon whiskey.bring to a lightly boiling and your nose will tell you when you have cooked off the alcohol.
- When your bread pudding comes out of the oven evenly coat the top of your pudding.
These useful spices can be used to cook so many different meals! A whiskey-brown sugar sauce bolstered by roasted cashews and pecans is what gives this bread pudding sublime flavor and satisfying texture. Home > Recipes > Puddings > Bread Pudding with Whiskey Sauce. Pour custard mix over bread pieces. Place cream in a small saucepan over medium heat, and bring to a boil.