Grandma Anita's banana/zucchini bread High altitude in (). Since we live in Colorado, I am always on the lookout for high-altitude bread recipes. Much easier than worrying about conversions or hoping that a recipe designed for sea-level will turn out! This Bread is so moist, fluffy, and Bursting with Flavor from the Banana to the Zucchini to the Spices!
Super soft, moist, and tastes so good you'll forget it's on the healthier side!! This Banana-Zucchini Bread is the most moist and tender quickbread you'll ever make. I had some zucchini in my crisper drawer begging to be used up, so it wound up subbing for half of the banana in my double batch of banana bread and I'm so happy it happened. You can cook Grandma Anita's banana/zucchini bread High altitude in () using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grandma Anita's banana/zucchini bread High altitude in ()
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It’s 2 cups of (-2 tbsp) sugar.
- You need 2 cups of mashed banana or grated zucchini.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need of (3 tbsp milk).
- You need 3 cups of AP flour, can sub in up to half whole wheat flour for a healthier loaf.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of (1/8) baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of (1/2) baking soda.
- It’s 3 tsp of cinnamon.
The best high altitude banana bread recipe! Banana Bread = Home + Warmth + Mama + Goodness Never dry, dense, or sunken. Tender, moist, light, nice dome–ALL the things banana bread should be. Dont feed your family and friends bad banana.
Grandma Anita's banana/zucchini bread High altitude in () instructions
- Beat eggs until light and airy. Then add in the sugar, bananas, vanilla, and milk if HA, and blend well..
- Sift together the flour, salt, baking powder and soda, and cinnamon..
- Add to wet mixture, and mix well. You can put desired add ins at this point, some ideas would be walnuts or pecans, chocolate chips, cinnamon chips, caramel baking bits, granola, the possibilities are endless! You could even throw a streusel topping on if you want (I don't have a recipe at this time however).
- Divide batter between two greased standard loaf pans, or put all batter into one greased bundt pan. Bake at 325 (350) for 45 (40) minutes, until a toothpick or skewer inserted into the center comes out clean and the center of the loaf springs back when pressed on. Enjoy sliced with generous amounts of butter!.
Banana Zucchini Muffins made healthy with whole wheat flour, maple syrup and chocolate bar chunks. Shredded zucchini makes muffins moist and tasty with very Banana zucchini muffins are a good reason to turn on your oven this summer. So are lemon zucchini muffins and healthy zucchini bread. Shredded zucchini and mashed banana complement each other and ensure that this wholesome loaf stays nice and moist. The banana adds sweetness to this quick-bread mashup for just the right flavor without too much added sugar.