Keto “Wheat Bread”. VITAL WHEAT GLUTEN BREAD WITH ALMOND FLOUR One of the main reasons we avoid wheat bread on keto is because of the grains – but what people don't know is. Keto bread certainly doesn't have the satisfying chew of wheat bread; its texture is a bit more cakey and tender. And it definitely benefits from additional flavors, such as herbs, spices, and cheese.
It is a kind of bread specifically made for keto dieters. The common main ingredients of this recipe are Almond flour. Be sure to keep some for yourself, since everyone. You can have Keto “Wheat Bread” using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto “Wheat Bread”
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of instant yeast.
- Prepare 1 tbs of warm water.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of almond flour.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of psyllium h us k powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of raw sunflower seeds/ chopped.
- Prepare 4 tsp of sesame seeds.
- You need 2 tsp of chia seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 4 of egg whites.
- You need 2 tbsp of Apple cedar vinegar.
- You need 10 drops of liquid stevia.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of unsalted butter/ melted/ cooled.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of boiling water.
Swap Wheat Flour Pizza Crust for Keto Pizza Crust. My almond flour pizza crust in The Gluten-Free Almond Flour Cookbook is a low-carb winner! My attempts to make keto bread have been dismal. A delightfully wholesome wheat bread sweetened with honey.
Keto “Wheat Bread” step by step
- Let’s put all the ingredients aside. Preheat the oven to 350F. Line the inside of a 9” x 5 “ loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the almond flour, psyllium husk powder, baking powder, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, chia seeds and salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, egg whites, vinegar, liquid stevia, butter and yeast mixture..
- Stir the egg mixture into the dry ingredients and then stir in 1/2 cup of boiling water.transfer the batter to the prepared loaf pan, spread out evenly..
- Bake until loaf is golden brown on the top and the bottom about 75 minutes. If the loaf is to dark in the top before it is baked, cover the top with aluminum foil during the last 15 min ya of baking.
- Turn off the oven, leave the foil on top if you used, and let the loaf cook for 30 minutes in the oven. Remove and let it cook to room temp. Before munching !.
Good for getting into whole wheat and grains, this bread is very light, rather chewy and moist, excellent for sandwiches, and easy to slice. Sprouted Bread Recipe Sprouted Wheat Bread Keto Bread Coconut Flour Coconut Flour Cakes Quick & Easy Sprouted Wheat Bread – Jenny Can Cook. Make sure the egg and oil are at room. My crusty, bakery-style, aromatic and yeasty whole wheat bread recipe is must! However, most conventional wheat bread is unhealthy.