Keto Friendly Zucchini Bread w Walnuts. Keto zucchini bread that's so delicious, you won't believe it's low carb. It's a healthy keto breakfast recipe that you can also serve for snack or dessert. You'll love this moist and delicious keto zucchini bread.
Zucchini bread, to me, is more of a seasonal treat. My mom tends to make them more around the holidays. Just replace the sugar with erythritol and the flour with almond flour, and you have a keto friendly recipe. You can have Keto Friendly Zucchini Bread w Walnuts using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Friendly Zucchini Bread w Walnuts
- You need 1/2 cup of butter softened.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of erythritol sweetener.
- Prepare 5 of large eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of almond flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of coconut flour.
- Prepare 4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of xanthan gum.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
- It’s 2 cups of zucchini/ grated/ excess water removed.
But luckily, zucchini bread is just as easy to make keto and sugar-free. Just replace the sugar with erythritol and the flour with almond flour, and you have a keto friendly recipe. For the crust, I decided I wanted to use up some of my walnuts. Smothered in keto-friendly enchilada sauce, this recipe is so amazing that you won't even want to go back to the traditional carb-loaded tortillas.
Keto Friendly Zucchini Bread w Walnuts step by step
- Preheat the oven 350f. Grease a 9×5 loaf pan, line with parchment paper. In a large bowl, cream the butter and sweetener together until fluffy.
- Add the eggs, on at a time stir in the vanilla mix well..
- In separate bowl stir together almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon, xanthan gun and salt..
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, and stir to complete. Add walnuts..
- Add the grated zucchini, and gold gently..
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Bake for 50-55 mins. Check with toothpick if inserted and comes clean..
Make your morning breakfast more enjoyable with these Zucchini Pancakes from The Big Man's World, which use nut milk to keep them keto-friendly. We have a tons of zucchini and every day I try to think what to prepare out of them. Today's breakfast was a real discovery for my This type of zucchini fritters I bake in the oven, and you can easily do the same! Just grate them, mix with other ingredients and put it in the oven. Healthy low-carb, keto and paleo recipes plus free guides and diet plans to help you achieve your goals on the ketogenic diet.