Fried Olive Oil Bread. Heat a skillet with extra virgin olive oil. Reviews for: Photos of Olive Oil Bread. The olive oil provides a subtle sweet aroma that just makes it smell and taste even more warm and inviting.
You can pan-fry breaded chicken in olive oil. At least one study has shown that this is one of the safest oils to use for this type of frying. When frying, use a healthy vegetable oil, such as olive oil, advises Harvard Health. You can have Fried Olive Oil Bread using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried Olive Oil Bread
- You need 3 cups of self-rising flour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 3/4 cup of warm water.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 2 tablespoons of parsley flakes.
- Prepare As needed of extra virgin olive oil to fry with.
Avoid frying with butter, lard or palm oil. Stir with a fork until combined into a ball. Take half of the frozen olive oil and cut. See more ideas about Olive oil, Olive oil bread, Bread.
Fried Olive Oil Bread instructions
- Heat a skillet with extra virgin olive oil..
- Gather the ingredients and mix. Split the dough in half..
- Fry in olive oil turn as needed. Move to a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!!.
The perfect loaf to go along with your soup! The aroma will fill your whole house with. When I first discovered the book a couple of years ago, I decided that everyone had to know. Or, to freeze cooked bread, wrap the cooled loaf in a freezer wrap or a food bag, excluding as much air as possible and sealing well. Sliced homemade olive bread, top view.