Tuna on Molasses Bread. Tuna steaks marinated in a sesame oil and molasses sauce are pan-fried for a quick and easy weeknight meal that feels fancy. The Best Tuna Melt Sandwich Recipe On Sourdough Bread Rockin Robin Cooks. • Tuna Melt – Hot Tuna and Cheese Sandwich.
Most of the time the dough is either resting or rising so it doesn't take a whole lot of attention, just a lot of time. Tuna bread roll with salad leaves. Tuna bread roll with salad leaves. You can cook Tuna on Molasses Bread using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tuna on Molasses Bread
- You need 2 slices of molasses bread see my recipe.
- You need 5 ounces of canned tuna.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of dill weed.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of sweet pickle relish.
- It’s 1/2 cup of stuffed olives.
Tasty sandwiches with tuna and cod liver sardines different kinds of canned fish, isolated on white. Molasses (/məˈlæsɪz, moʊ-/) or black treacle (British English) is a viscous product resulting from refining sugarcane or sugar beets into sugar. Gluten-Free Molasses Banana Bread … or Is It Cake? So where does the "cake" factor come in?
Tuna on Molasses Bread step by step
- Get the pickle relish, dill weed mayonnaise and drained tuna. Slice the olives and mix into the tuna mixture..
- Lay out the bread stir the tuna mixture. Add to the bread. Add the bread slice on top and serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
So, gluten-free Molasses Banana Bread or gluten-free Molasses Banana Cake? It's molasses and bananas that come together with a crusty cinnamon-sugar coating to taste like delicious cake, even if. These Tuna Buns are perfect for quick lunches, snacks or picnic food. You will love the savory tuna filling nestled inside soft bread with sesame seeds as a tasty garnish. The wonder of bread is that you can fill it with almost anything.