French Toast (Breakfast Egg Bread) ☆Recipe Video☆. French Toast is among the most loved bachelors breakfast recipes as it cooks in very less time with very less efforts. French Toast is an all time favourite. Try this easy Indian style french toast.
Whisk till all the ingredients mixed well. Egg Sandwich Recipe • Egg Recipes For Breakfast • French Toast Recipe • Bread Omelette Recipe. I share some quick breakfast & easy snack recipes. You can have French Toast (Breakfast Egg Bread) ☆Recipe Video☆ using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of French Toast (Breakfast Egg Bread) ☆Recipe Video☆
- It’s of ・2 slices white bread, about 3cm (1.2'') thick.
- It’s of ・2 eggs (L～LL size).
- Prepare of ・200ml (7/8 cup) milk.
- You need of ・100ｍｌ(2/5 cup) heavy cream.
- You need of ・25ｇ(2 Tbsp) granulated sugar.
- Prepare of ・40ｇ (3 Tbsp) unsalted butter, 20ｇ(1.5 Tbsp) × 2.
- You need of ・powdered sugar, adjust to suit your needs.
- Prepare of ・maple syrup, adjust to suit your needs.
- It’s of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
Quick bread and egg toast. #EGGRECIPES #SAVORYFRENCHTOAST #BREAKFASTRECIPES Easy Egg Recipe that gets made in minutes! Jammy French Toast Recipe is easy to make tasty Snack. With delicious taste of Kissan Fruit Jam your child will enjoy the best snack for Tiffin. Give your regular french toast a twist with this Jammy French Toast recipe.
French Toast (Breakfast Egg Bread) ☆Recipe Video☆ instructions
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/RP2zdUi7Plg.
- Beat eggs lightly until it becomes watery. Strain it with a tea strainer and pour it in a large bowl..
- Add milk, heavy cream and granulated sugar. Stir well for about a min..
- Cut each slice of white bread in half. Place them into a container. Pour the egg mixture over them..
- Soak both sides in the egg mixture. Cover it with plastic wrap and let it sit in a fridge overnight. Take it out of the fridge once after 1-3 hours and turn over the slices..
- Next morning, take the bread slices out of the fridge. Melt the butter (20g) on frying pan on low heat. Place the slices into the pan..
- Cook them for 12 mins on low heat or until golden. Turn to cook the other side for another 10 mins..
- Remove to a plate. Serve warm, with a sprinkle of powdered sugar and maple syrup. Cook the other 2 slices in same way..
Egg Toast – Easy Breakfast Recipes -Breakfast Recipe With Egg. Add the sweet flavors of vanilla and cinnamon to your breakfast with our delicious French toast recipe. Vanilla extract and cinnamon bring a richness of flavor when making French toast. Pick your favorite bread – white, Italian, French, or whole wheat. This Easy French Toast recipe with a spicy twist makes your mornings worth waking up to.