Keto friendly vegan GF seed bread. This nut and seed bread is quite unique in that it's not light, fluffy, and airy like your typical flour-based bread. This bread is not only vegan, but it's also paleo- and keto-friendly. Keto diets have been making the headlines recently, with more and more people trying them in an attempt to lose weight.
If you're on keto and need a. Keto Vegan, Vegan Keto Recipes, No Dairy Recipes, Cream Recipes, Low Carb Recipes, Healthy Keto friendly, vegan and made without peanut butter, it's the perfect healthy game day and Keto Iced Lemon Poppy Seed Mug Cake Recipe- Tender on the outside, moist on the inside, and ready in. A vegan keto diet is a very low carbohydrate diet that does not include any animal products. You can cook Keto friendly vegan GF seed bread using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto friendly vegan GF seed bread
- You need 1 cup of raw sunflower seeds.
- Prepare 1 cup of raw pumpkin seeds.
- You need 1/4 cup of chia seeds.
- You need 1/2 cup of pea protein powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of psyllium husks.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of tahini (room temperature).
Vegan diets are free from animal products, which means that they tend to be relatively high in carbohydrates. As a result, following a keto diet can be more challenging for vegans. Flaxseed, coconut flour and NO eggs needed ! Mix the seeds onto a plate, place the bread ball onto the seeds, press with your hand to flatten the dough and make the seed stick on the other side.
Keto friendly vegan GF seed bread step by step
- Preheat the oven to 375 f use parchment paper to line the loaf pan size 9 by 5 inch.leave 2 inches of extra parchment on each long side of the pan to remove the loaf easy after bake..
- In a mixing bowl whisk together seeds, protein powder, psyllium husks and salt.
- In a small bowl stir tahini and water.
- Pour tahini mixture over seed mixture and stir until they combined and thickened.
- Scoop the dough into the lined loaf pan, spread evenly.
- Bake 85-90 minutes or until the crust is hard. Remove the bread and let cool completely.
When it comes to keto, it can be tricky to know which veggies are low in carbs. Discover Atkins list of keto friendly vegetables to help you stay on your diet. This Keto bread is packed to the brim with seeds and nuts and only has one gram of sugar. When you're craving a bread that has some body to it, look no further than this Keto nut and seed bread! It's gluten-free, only has one gram of sugar per serving, and can be mixed in a single bowl.