Cranberry Orange Bread. Cranberry Orange Bread loaf is a fun and easy Christmas or Thanksgiving quick bread perfect for breakfast with orange juice and dried cranberries.? This Cranberry Orange Bread is easy to make, super moist, and topped with a delicious orange glaze. What all are you baking for Christmas this year?
One of the most festive loaf breads you can make during the holidays is this cranberry orange nut bread! Cranberry Orange Bread is a delicious and festive twist on my Sweet Bread recipe. The addition of cranberries and orange zest elevate it into an elegant Christmas Bread for breakfast, brunch. You can have Cranberry Orange Bread using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cranberry Orange Bread
- You need 2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tbs of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s of rind of a orange.
- You need 2/3 cup of fresh orange juice.
- It’s 2 of eggs,beaten.
- Prepare 6 tbs of butter(or margarine)melted.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of fresh cranberries.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
Tart cranberries and sweet orange juice combine to make this Cranberry Orange Bread that is perfect. Cranberry orange bread made with fresh cranberries and a sweet orange glaze. This is one of our families favorite traditions during the holidays. Cranberry Bread made with fresh, juicy cranberries and orange is the perfect treat to bake during the Holiday season.
Cranberry Orange Bread instructions
- Preheat oven 350F,line the bottom of the sides of a 9×5' loaf pan with wax paper and grease,sift flour,sugar and baking powder,and salt into mixing bowl,stir in orange rind,make w well in the center add eggs.
- Orange juice and melted butter.
- Stir from the center until the ingredients are blended add the cranberries and walnuts,stir,.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared pan and bake until a cake tester (a chopstick or barbecue stick) inserted in the center comes out clean,about 45-50 mints).
- Let cool the pan and transfer to a rack to cool,.
This festive and pretty quick bread is super moist and bursting with flavor. Cranberry Orange Bread is the perfect blend of sweet, zesty orange flavor and tangy, bright cranberries. The smell alone is enough to entice the pickiest of eaters. This cranberry orange bread recipe combines the popular flavor of cranberry bread with the tart pop of citrus. Combined you have one of the absolute best and most moist cranberry orange bread.