The One With The Lebanese Pita Bread. WELCOME TO HENRYS HOWTOS I am a fulltime self trained executive chef as well as having alot of experience and knowledge in DIY, electronics, trades & home. A mouth watering Grilled chicken shawarma with Lebanese style pita bread recipe for you. Make it and satisfy your cravings. #HappyCookingToYou Written. #Lebanesebread #pitabread #howitsmade #Bread #breadislife #bestbread.
A popular bread from Mediterranean cuisine Combine all the ingredients along with the yeast-water mixture in a deep bowl, mix well and knead into a soft dough using enough water. I already have a pita bread recipe made in oven, this one is my second version made in tawa, i love this version more than that. I made this pita bread using wheat flour and it turned out so good. You can have The One With The Lebanese Pita Bread using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of The One With The Lebanese Pita Bread
- It’s 3 cups of flour.
- It’s of Jug Warm water.
- You need 1 tbsp of yeast.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbs of vegetable oil.
You can make a huge batch of this and freeze them by placing wax paper or parchment. Cooking Channel serves up this Lebanese Pita recipe plus many other recipes at CookingChannelTV.com. Manakish Zaatar is a traditional Lebanese variety of pita bread spiced with Zaatar. As promised, here is my take on Lebanese Mountain Bread.
The One With The Lebanese Pita Bread instructions
- Add all dry ingredients together, then add the oil and start adding lukewarm water slowly as you mix. You want to make sure your dough isnt sticking to the bowl anymore. Once you feel its not sticking, stop adding water and knead the dough for 5-10 mins..
- Cover the dough and leave it to rise for 30-45 mins..
- Once the dough has risen, start cutting the dough in 8-10 equal pieces depending on how big you want the flat bread to be. Start rolling the dough into small balls, then with a rolling pin flatten till it looks like a flat circle..
- Put a non-stick pan on the stove, medium heat. Throw the dough on there and watch it bubble. When it has bubbled enough flip it on the other side.
- Finally serve with some nice hummus or labne and enjoy..
There are so many reasons why I love this simple bread. There's the unique texture, gorgeous It was one of my earliest food memories, and at the time, probably my favorite thing to eat. It was just so much different than the sliced white bread, or. This is the thickness of a wooden yardstick, the kind given away at country fairs, auto dealers, and paint stores. It can be used as a gauge.