Brie Stuffed Garlic Bread. Brie Stuffed Garlic Bread from Delish.com is proof brie can make everything better. A garlic bread so stuffed with cheese you won't be able to stop eating it. This bread gets basted in a perfect garlic butter and then stuffed with plenty of mozzarella and brie for a decadent.
Roasted Garlic and Brie Pull Apart Bread. I've been seeing pull apart bread everywhere. I first saw it on Beantown Baker's site where she made a Cheesy Mushroom Pull Apart Bread. You can cook Brie Stuffed Garlic Bread using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brie Stuffed Garlic Bread
- You need 1 of baguette (or 2 semi baguettes).
- You need 6 Tbs of butter, melted.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- It’s Pinch of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- It’s 1 (7 oz) of wheel brie.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated parmesan.
One look and the ideas started to flood in. The one I finally decided to make was this Roasted. brie on garlic bread. Brie Stuffed Garlic Bread Is Worthy Every Carb. · You're going to wish this Brie Stuffed Garlic Bread was free at every restaurant. #brie #cheesebread #stuffedgarlicbread #garlicbread #cheesepulls #partypleasers #delish. Chef John's version of baked brie is wrapped in puff pastry dough, chilled, and then baked until the pastry is perfectly browned and the brie is warm and melty.
Brie Stuffed Garlic Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Using a serrated knife, cut slits 2" apart in bread, being careful not to cut all the way through. (Hasselback-style!).
- In a small bowl, whisk together melted butter, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt, and red pepper flakes. Brush over and inside bread. Place bread on a baking sheet..
- Slice brie into small pieces, then stuff bread with shredded mozzarella and brie slices. Sprinkle with Parmesan. Bake until bread is toasted on top and cheese is melty, about 15 minutes..
- Garnish with parsley if desired and serve warm..
Reviews for: Photos of Baked Stuffed Brie with Cranberries & Walnuts. This cheese-stuffed bread bowl has built in dippers, thanks to a few clever cuts– no crackers required. This Stuffed Cheesy Garlic Bread is a copycat version of Dominos Stuffed Garlic bread which is homemade, creamy, cheesy garlic flavored bread recipe. Once the bread is nice and toasty, rub a clove of garlic over one side of the bread and start piling up your toppings. Brie cheese, cranberries, fresh thyme leaves and back in to the oven it goes.