Chocolate banana bread. Dear banana bread lovers, putting chocolate chips in your banana bread is like having your bananas and chocolate go on a date. Lovely and sweet, yet still separate and distinct. This banana bread features cocoa, chocolate chips, sour cream and a bit of vanilla extract.
Healthy Chocolate Banana Bread. ♥ The recipe can be low fat, high fiber, vegan, gluten free, oil free, and refined sugar free. It makes a great gift, and leftover slices can also be frozen for a rainy day. Think of this recipe as a cross between your very favorite banana bread and a crowd-pleasing blackout cake. You can have Chocolate banana bread using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate banana bread
- Prepare of A. Dry ingredients.
- Prepare 175 grams of (1 and 1/4 cup) plain flour – sifted.
- Prepare 40 grams (1/2 cup) of cocoa powder -sifted.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1 of and 1/2 teaspoons baking powder.
- You need 60 grams (1/2 cup) of brown sugar.
- You need 40 grams (1/4 cup) of caster sugar.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- It’s of B. Wet ingredients.
- It’s 2 of overripe Bananas – mash by fork – mixed with a tsp of lemon.
- You need 115 grams (1/2 cup) of or 1 stick) unsalted butter- melted & cool.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 of large eggs – at room temperature.
- Prepare 60 ml (1/4 cup) of milk – at room temperature.
- You need of Other.
- It’s 75 grams (1/2 cup) of chocolate chips.
Rich double chocolate vegan chocolate banana bread bursting with chocolate and banana flavor! It's really double chocolate banana bread if you want to put a finer point on it. This banana bread can be made with or without the chocolate chips and is guaranteed to be your new go-to recipe! This chocolate chip banana bread that I am sharing with you today is EVERYTHING.
Chocolate banana bread step by step
- Grease and line your 9 x 5 inch baking tin with baking or parchment paper. Preheat oven to 170oC (350oF).
- Mix dry ingredients by a whisk. In another bowl, mix wet ingredients until combined. Make a well in the middle of your dry ingredients, add wet ingredients and mashed banana. Very gently fold the mixture using a spatula or wooden spoon until the mixture is just combined – be careful not to over mix..
- Add 1/4 cup of chocolate chips to the batter. Pour mixture into prepared tin and sprinkle 1/4 cup of chocolate chips on top..
- Bake for approximately 45-50 minutes or until a knife inserted into the middle comes out clean. Leave to cool on a wire rack..
There's just something about banana bread that's so comforting especially when it's in the oven. Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is simple, quick and easy recipe for super moist and flavorful homemade banana bread. This gorgeous Chocolate Banana Bread is my new favourite obsession. Soft and moist banana cake filled to the brim with milk chocolate chips. A few weeks ago, one of my readers asked if I had a.