Easy monkey bread. Basically a pull-apart bread, monkey-style breads are an ideal way to use refrigerated flaky biscuits. Work quickly with the refrigerated dough, because it will rise better if it's still cool when the pan goes. One of the better Monkey Bread recipes out there, IMO.
An impossible-to-resist pull-apart breakfast made with refrigerated biscuit. This easy, cinnamon monkey bread is so addicting and delicious. This homemade version is sweet and sticky and filled with. You can cook Easy monkey bread using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy monkey bread
- It’s 2 packs of pillsbury biscuits cut into quarters.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of cinnamon.
- It’s of For the icing 1 block of cream cheese softened.
- It’s 1/2 cup of confectioners sugar if you don’t have that regular granulated sugar will work just fine.
This delectable, family-friendly monkey bread is much easier than it looks, all thanks to a secret weapon: canned biscuit dough. This amazing, pull-apart monkey bread is so easy, you can't mess it up! The smell is to die for, but the taste is life itself. I would endorse this Monkey Bread as the next presidential candidate.
Easy monkey bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Roll biscuit quarters in the granulated sugar/brown sugar/cinnamon mixture.
- Place in a lightly greased bundt pan and bake for 20-25 minutes until a toothpick or fork can be inserted And comes out clean.
- Mix the cream cheese and sugar and after you place it on a plate pour it over the top while it’s warm not hot so it doesn’t melt too much. It was delicious warm or cooled down and can be warmed up for and enjoyed for 3-4 days after you make it.
This easy monkey bread recipe is much simpler than I thought! We make at home all the time now with a lot of variations. You only need a few ingredients too, which is my kinda' recipe. easy monkey bread recipe – only five ingredients! This easy monkey bread recipe is so fun to make and tastes amazing! Plus it doesn't take very long at all to make.