Dustin’s Zucchini Bread. Homemade zucchini bread is an easy, healthy, and delicious way to use up your summertime zucchini. This zucchini bread recipe is made with simple. I want to tell you that this is a special recipe I made for Australia Day The zucchini in this quick bread (aptly named as such because it's made without yeast, so it's quick to.
This zucchini bread recipe is a quick and easy sweet bread that is great for breakfast or snacking. Plus, it makes for a heartfelt homemade hostess gift! Here's how to make a delicious loaf. You can cook Dustin’s Zucchini Bread using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dustin’s Zucchini Bread
- Prepare 3 cups of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 2 cups of white sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped nuts (your choice, I like chopped black walnuts or almond slivers).
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 3 teaspoons of ground cinnamon.
- You need 3 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 cups of fine shredded zucchini (or wet fruit or veggie of your choice).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
Don't overmix the ingredients – Zucchini bread is a quick bread, which means it doesn't need time to rise since it doesn't use yeast. One of my favorite homemade breads is zucchini bread, especially when it involves chocolate! I decided to take my dad's Zucchini bread recipe and add even more chocolate to it. Recipe for Pineapple Zucchini Bread- a quick loaf recipe.
Dustin’s Zucchini Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Beat eggs until foamy then add other wet ingredients one at a time while mixing slowly. Then add the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly. Spray your Bundt pan or 2 loaf pans with Pam or grease and flour. Pour in batter and bake for 1 hour or until a butter knife comes out clean..
- Let cool and remove from pan(s). Slice and cover, will remain fresh at room temperature for about 4 days. Hint… once the bread dries out a little, try making French toast with a simple egg wash. Blow minds!.
Photographs and Weight Watchers Freestyle SmartPoints information included. Chocolate Zucchini Bread with Cream Cheese – this rich and chocolatey bread has a tasty cream Zucchini makes this chocolate bread extra moist! With both cocoa powder & chocolate chips, it is so. Zucchini bread is one of our favorites in the summertime when zucchini is abundant. This old-fashioned, simple zucchini bread recipe has the perfect balance of sweetness and spice.