Tomato Soup with Bread. Classic Italian tomato bread soup, with crusty rustic bread, tomatoes, garlic, onions, stock and olive oil. Even though spring is officially here, I'm enjoying the last legs of wintery weather, and any excuse to make something hearty and warm such as this Italian tomato and bread soup. Cook Jamie Oliver soup recipes : this is an easy tomato soup recipe from Jamie's Table.
Cook the soup over medium heat for until the bread has completely lost its shape and the soup is. We even have a family tradition, every time we do a road trip, we always check the map and plan to stop for a bite at Panera Bread. I was all smiles when a location opened two blocks from. You can cook Tomato Soup with Bread using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tomato Soup with Bread
- Prepare 5 of smokey pork sausages.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- It’s 1/4 of spam.
- Prepare 1/2 of chicken breast.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes.
- It’s 5 of garlics.
- Prepare 1 of brown shallots.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- It’s of White pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp of nutmeg powder.
- It’s of Chicken broth.
- You need 3 tbsp of tomato sauce (ketchup).
- Prepare of Starch flour to thicken.
A mix of different colored cherry tomatoes will add a playful note. This tuscan tomato bread soup is so good I could cry. Forgive me because I'm putting bread IN your soup. Just when I thought that I couldn't love tomato soup more… oh my gosh.
Tomato Soup with Bread step by step
- Boil the tomatoes until it is deflated and soft. Then smash to get the juice. Afterwards, pour it to the boiling chicken broth..
- While waiting to boil the tomatoes, prepare all the ingredients. Cut all in the same size if possible. Bring all to boil..
- Fry garlic and shallots until it is golden brown, then add to the pot..
- Season with salt, sugar, pepper, nutmeg, and ketchup. Lastly, add starch flour to thicken..
This tomato bread soup is the coziest soup I have ever eaten. You wouldn't think that three ingredients — butter, onion, and tomato — can come together to make such a velvety and delicious tomato soup, but let me tell you. This soup is also amazing topped with homemade croutons or served next to this easy buttery garlic bread. Cream soup puree of roasted tomatoes and peppers served with chickpeas cilantro. Top view of delicious creamy green vegetable soup served with greenery and croutons.