Beet Root Bread with Falafel fillings. Transfer all the falafel ingredients to a food processor. Then pulse the ingredients a few times until they have broken down but the mixture is still. Jazz up an all-time vegetarian favourite by adding vibrant beetroot – serve with tahini yoghurt dip and pickled beets, from BBC Good Food.
Baked beetroot falafels make a delicious and nutritious lunch bowl or a sandwich filler. They are easy to make, gluten-free and full of plant protein. Meanwhile, here is a simple meal that I prepared for you while still in Greece – a bowl of baked beetroot falafels with a simple tahini sauce and roasted pepitas. You can cook Beet Root Bread with Falafel fillings using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beet Root Bread with Falafel fillings
- Prepare 4 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 of big spoon yeast.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3 of tblsp sugar.
- You need 4 of tblsp milk powder.
- It’s 1 cup of warm water of beetroot (red color).
- It’s 1/2 can of yogurt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- Prepare of Fillings:.
- You need of Falafel with tomato,jarjeer and pickled cucumber.
- You need of Sauce: Palaman.
- You need of Yogurt with tahina,salt and black pepper,mint leaves,parsley.
You may think this looks like a rather superb lunch, but actually we enjoyed this for dinner. It's very filling and is I added a dollop or two of marmalade for sweetness to contrast with the pickled beetroot and the tangy salty cheese, but sweet chilli sauce or mango. Beetroot Falafel is everything a delicious and healthier meal. These flavorful and moist Beetroot Falafel make a healthy lunch and a wonderful Gluten-free, vegan/vegetarian dinner.
Beet Root Bread with Falafel fillings step by step
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl. And mix wet ingredients separately..
- Mix all together and mox it good.. Keep for 30-60 minutes..
- Make it small ball and make it flat.,put pan up the medium fire then put the flat dough then grill it up and down until become little bit brown. Make it sure it will cook..
- If finish put in plate and cover wirh wet towel. To avoid drying of bread..
- Take 1 bread,cut it half then take half put sauce then put the fillings (Put sauce,then jarjeer,cucumber pickled,falafeland tomato) and then fold and put toothpick so that it will not open..
Serve it with some fresh pita bread, salad, Tzatziki dip, Hummus or with. Falafel in pita is one of my favourite street food snacks, and I adore the flavour of the aromatic chickpea balls slathered in sauce and packed into a toasty pita bread with tons of crunchy salad. Here I have added beetroot to the mix and popped it onto toasted mini pitas with a spicy mayo and slaw. This easy baked beetroot recipe is an easy falafel recipe with beetroot. Put all of the falafel ingredients, except the sesame seeds and spray oil, into a food processor with some seasoning and the finely chopped parsley stalks, then use the pulse button to combine the ingredients into a rough paste.