Zucchini Bread. Whether you're looking for a banana zucchini bread, zucchini carrot bread, or just a basic version, Allrecipes has got you covered. This zucchini bread, which I mashed together from several sources, has never failed me. Homemade zucchini bread is an easy, healthy, and delicious way to use up your summertime zucchini.
Zucchini bread can be frozen for up to three months. After it is completely cooled, wrap it securely in aluminum foil, freezer wrap, or place in a freezer bag. Thaw the bread overnight in the refrigerator. You can cook Zucchini Bread using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Bread
- Prepare 3 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp. of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp. of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. of cinnamon.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter, melted*.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 1/4 cups of granulated sugar.
- It’s 3 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 cups of zucchini, grated.
- It’s of if you avoid dairy use 1 cup oil total and skip the butter.
For Zucchini Chocolate Bread: stir in miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips instead of the nuts. Swap in dried fruit (cranberries or cherries) for the raisins. Try using pecans or walnuts for the chopped nuts. Is zucchini bread good for you?
Zucchini Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease and flour (2) 9X5 bread pans.
- Sift together flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon. I don't know why the zucchini photo bombed this shot he doesn't get any action until the next step..
- Grate zucchini, you want 2 cups and if you have a big zucchini make sure to get all that beautiful green skin in there. You want your eaters to see it! Unless it's kids and your hiding the vegetables, then feel free to peel the zucchini before grating..
- In a large mixing bowl measure 2 1/4 cups sugar, add 3 eggs, melted butter, vegetable oil and grated zucchini. Stir until just combined..
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients, stir until combined..
- Pour half of batter into each bread pan, you will need to use a rubber spatula or back of a spoon to level the batter out..
- Place pans side-by-side, center of the middle baking rack..
- Bake 40 minutes and then check every 2 minutes until cooked. I prefer to under cook by a couple minutes so the center of the loaf is heavy and moist but you can definitely cook until a knife comes out clean. It's a beautiful thing to cook your bread the way you like it!.
- Let cool in pans, on a cooling rack for at least 20 minutes before removing from pans..
- IF you can not eat 2 loaves, no worries this bread freezes well. IF you feel guilty because you really want to eat both loaves, conviently forget you can freeze anything and enjoy..
That depends on what recipe you use. If you are looking for a Healthy zucchini bread that you can feel good about snacking on, then this is the recipe for you! An easy healthy zucchini bread made with wholesome ingredients and two full cups of zucchini. This zucchini bread recipe is moist, delicious and has just the right spice, you'll want to go back for a. This moist bread has been in the family for as long as I can remember.