Quinoa bread with chia seeds, zucchini and carrots. If you want to see my original recipe for Quinoa + Chia Bread, tune into this instructional video from Kamalaya Health Spa to see how to make it. I recently came across Teresa Cutter's recipe for Gluten Free Bread which uses quinoa and chia seeds. I am always on the look out for gluten free breads, so I decided to try it out.
Tricolour Quinoa Chia Bread: Another extraordinary bread, made from exceptional ingredients for bread baking. We will use this effect in our bread to glue everything together. This carrot cake chia pudding is the perfect way to start your day. You can cook Quinoa bread with chia seeds, zucchini and carrots using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quinoa bread with chia seeds, zucchini and carrots
- You need 1 cup of quinoa.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chia seeds.
- You need 1 of medium size zucchini.
- You need 1 of medium size carrot.
- It’s 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of white wine vinegar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of pumpkin seeds.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sunflower seeds.
Soak chia seed in ½ cup water until gel like – this can be done overnight as well, but just give it a few stirs at the beginning. Spoon into a loaf tin lined with baking paper on all sides. This zucchini bread is another popular loaf to add to the repository. With chia seeds for additional nutrition, these soft, moist, delicious slices make Just made it.
Quinoa bread with chia seeds, zucchini and carrots instructions
- In one bowl add 1cup quinoa 2 cups of water Let it rest overnight In a second bowl Finely grated zucchini Finely grated carrot 1/2 cup chia seeds Mix them well and let it rest overnight.
- Preheat oven 320 F. Drain and rinse quinoa add all ingredients except pumpkin and sunflower seeds to a blender. Mix for 1-2 minutes until a smooth consistency. Incorporate rest of the seeds and any other spices you might like. (caraway seeds, fennel seeds…) Line your bread pan with the parchment paper, transfer bread mixture into the pan and sprinkle with additional seeds. (sunflower or pumpkin, or both :).
- Bake it for 1 hour 39 min Pull the bread out to a cooling rack, let it cool. Enjoy!.
My family doesn't really like the "green bits" and I'm not a fan of chia so took all wet ingredients with chunks of zucchini and whizzed. Carrot, Tomato, and Spinach Quinoa Pilaf. These tiny quinoa seeds really are sponges for flavor. I was really surprised how decadent and satisfying this seemed, and with only a tablespoon of vegetable oil and a handful of very lean smoked ham. These banana granola bars dried fruit, quinoa, oats and chia seeds.