Traditional Banana Bread. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed bananas.
Moist and delicious banana bread recipe. Easy to make, no need for a mixer! Ripe bananas, butter, sugar, egg, vanilla, baking soda, and flour. You can have Traditional Banana Bread using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Traditional Banana Bread
- Prepare 2-3 of very ripe bananas, peeled.
- It’s 1/3 cup of melted butter, unsalted or salted.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
This Classic Banana Bread is perfectly sweet, moist, and full of flavor! You can enjoy this bread plain, with chopped walnuts, or even chocolate chips. The Best Traditional Banana Bread Recipe. A traditional banana loaf recipe with a touch of spice.
Traditional Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C), and butter a 4×8-inch loaf pan..
- In a mixing bowl, mash the ripe bananas with a fork until completely smooth. Stir the melted butter into the mashed bananas..
- Mix in the baking soda and salt. Stir in the sugar, beaten egg, and vanilla extract. Mix in the flour. Add chocolate drops..
- Pour the batter into your prepared loaf pan. Bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour at 350°F (175°C), or until a tester inserted into the center comes out clean..
- Remove from oven and let cool in the pan for a few minutes. Then remove the banana bread from the pan and let cool completely before serving. Slice and serve..
Feel free to toss a cup of nuts in this recipe. Here is a very How do you make your banana bread? Is your recipe similar to this one? Delicious super moist healthy banana bread made with whole wheat flour, protein packed greek yogurt and naturally sweetened with pure maple syrup. Easy to make and perfect for brunch or snacking.