P3 Zucchini Bread. Fabulous cake-like texture but I find draining/drying the grated zucchini first is essential to keep the bread light. The recipe is not specific about how to 'prepare pans'. Grams' Zucchini bread is the best I've ever had.
That depends on what recipe you use. My recipe has been designed to be a yummy and healthy treat. While other peoples recipes that you may find tubs of butter and oil in them and are filled to the brim with sugar. You can have P3 Zucchini Bread using 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of P3 Zucchini Bread
- It’s 6 of Large Egg Whites.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Stevia.
- You need 3 teaspoons of Vanilla (Almond Vanilla).
- You need 2 Cups of Zucchini, Shredded.
- It’s 1 Cup of Coconut Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Baking Soda.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Water.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Olive Oil.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of Cinnamon.
- You need of Nuts (optional).
- It’s of Carob chips (optional).
This Pineapple Zucchini Bread is a quick loaf recipe that's a little bit different. Watch the video showing you how to make this Pineapple Zucchini Bread, then scroll to the bottom of this post to print out the recipe so you can make it at home. Every time I go to the store (which is pretty much every other day). This zucchini bread recipe is a quick and easy sweet bread that is great for breakfast or snacking.
P3 Zucchini Bread instructions
- Beat Eggs until light and fluffy. Add sugar, vanilla and oil. Blend well. Stir in grated zucchini. Add dry ingredients and blend then add water, Mix well. Fold in nuts or carob chips (optional). Turn into 2 well sprayed (olive oil spray) 9×5 loaf pans. Bake at 350* for one hour or until center is done..
Plus, it makes for a heartfelt homemade hostess gift! Because everything is better with chocolate. Get the recipe from Chef Savvy. Add flax seeds for extra nutrients. For years I would load my zucchini bread batter with all manner of zest, spice, and whatnot.