Banana bread. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. Banana bread first became a standard feature of American cookbooks with the popularization of. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe. You can have Banana bread using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana bread
- You need 6 of bananas.
- Prepare 4 2/3 cups of flour.
- You need 3 1/3 cups of sugar.
- You need 6 of eggs.
- It’s of Milk.
- It’s 2 1/2 teaspoons of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- You need of Salt.
An hour of waiting while your. See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. Use overripe bananas to bake a classic banana bread with this easy recipe from Food Network.
Banana bread instructions
- Preheat oven at 350c and Mash bananas in large mixing bowl.
- Add everything else except milk.
- Mix together until combined.
- Add milk until mixture is a little bit runnier then before..
- Butter your loaf pan and add mixture until 3/4 full.
- Bake in oven for 45-60 min.
- I added chocolate chips to my recipe. You can add raisins or nuts if you like as well.
Recipe courtesy of Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger. This banana bread was really good! I wish it had more banana flavor though (my bananas were This is my go-to banana bread recipe. It's easy to make and always a hit. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time.