Low-Carb Single Serve Bread. This low carb bread will not crumble or break easily. It is strong enough to slice and make a mean sandwich or just a plain butter toast! I like to make a cheese and fried egg sandwich.
Toasty and buttery, this almond flour recipe takes only minutes to make, but tastes better This single serving keto bread is so legit. You can make it in the microwave or you can make it in the oven, honestly both turn out great. This is perfect for toasts, sandwiches, FRENCH TOAST IS DEFINITELY HAPPENING. You can have Low-Carb Single Serve Bread using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low-Carb Single Serve Bread
- You need 3 Tbs. of Almond Flour.
- It’s 1 Tbs. of Flax Seed.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1/8 tsp. of Pink Himalayan Salt.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1 Tbs. of Ghee, melted.
You'll love this recipe for easy Single Serve Toast!! It's low carb, keto, gluten free, dairy free, and paleo!! This bread is perfect for the mornings when you need a slice of bread to serve with your egg and bacon, for a breakfast or lunch sandwich, or for making grilled cheese. I created this low carb high fiber breakfast bread as an excellent way to add more fiber to your diet effortlessly.
Low-Carb Single Serve Bread step by step
- Mix all ingredients together. Pour into your desired microwave safe dish.** Let sit for 2 minutes. Then place in microwave and cook for 2 minutes. You can either let cool for a minute and use as is or toast to get a bit of crispiness. **I use a square 5×5 Corningware dish..
If we need to find ways to add more fiber to A great example is Perfect Keto's Nut Butter (which now comes in single-serving packets!) which we love to spread on our high fiber bread for a. Tags: almond flax bread, atkins flax bread, flax bread, low carb bread. Here is my recipe for low carb bread, I also use this same recipe for making sandwiches. With an almond flour crust these single serve Low Carb Quiches make for the perfect at home brunch! Low Carb Snacks – Two Delicious Options!