Crock Pot S’mores Bread Pudding. Tres leches Bread Pudding is actually easier to make than Tres Leches Cake. Just cut up some French bread and pour a mixture of sweetened condensed milk, evaporated milk, whole milk, eggs, sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla extract over it in the crock pot. Crock Pot Bread Pudding with Buttered Rum SauceSpicy Southern Kitchen.
A crock pot bread pudding is the best option when you are cooking for a family or you just want to make multiple meals ahead of time. It is easy to make a large batch in a crock pot (slow cooker). While I love my Mom's recipe that you cook on the stove top and in the oven, it is intended more for a single. You can cook Crock Pot S’mores Bread Pudding using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot S’mores Bread Pudding
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of white sugar.
- You need 2 tablespoons of cinnamon sugar.
- It’s 1 package of Hershey’s S’mores milk chocolate chips (7 ounce package).
- You need 1 package of white bread (I’m using Kings Hawaiian sweet rolls) broken up.
Crock pot bread pudding is a simple crock pot dessert. Bring the taste of s'mores home with this delicious campfire s'mores bread pudding made with marshmallows, graham crackers, and chocolate chips. Campfire S'Mores Bread Pudding. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. I have never liked bread pudding, but I thought I'd try this one, I made it for my dad when he came over and it was a hit!
Crock Pot S’mores Bread Pudding instructions
- In a bowl combine : eggs, milk, heavy cream,vanilla extract,and white sugar, beat with a whisk……..
- Meanwhile break up your bread and place into a greased crockpot…….
- Pour entire bag of Hershey’s s’mores package into crock pot with bread pieces…….
- Pour wet ingredients over bread and s’mores chips in crockpot…..Mix gently……
- Sprinkle the cinnamon sugar over the top…….
- Cover crockpot and cook on low for 2 hours……I lightly stirred mine after an hour to prevent it from sticking too much to the bottom of the crockpot…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!.
I got the recipe from The Fix It And Forget It Cookbook. It's super easy, and super tasty!!! This Crock Pot Triple Chocolate Bread Pudding is a seriously chocolate slow cooker dessert recipe! This triple chocolate bread pudding is so seriously chocolaty! It's the kind of dessert that I love – warm and homey and comforting.