Toasted Bread with yogurt Salata. Top each bread slice with some of the bean mixture, then top each with a small crumble of ricotta. Beet and Goat Cheese Arugula Salad. Yogurt Toast: It's a Thing, and You Should Get In On It.
While the bread is toasting, make the eggs by adding the butter to a hot skillet. Crack in the eggs, being careful not to break the yolks, lower the heat to medium-low and cook until the white is set and the yolks are to your liking. Remove the toasted pita from the oven. You can cook Toasted Bread with yogurt Salata using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Toasted Bread with yogurt Salata
- You need 1 pc of any kind of bread (khubus)(lebanese bread,arabic bread etc).
- It’s 3 of cans/cups yogurt.
- You need 1 cup of chick peas.
- You need 1/2 cup of Roman.
- You need 1/4 cup of toasted pine nut.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of parsley.
Knowing very well that it will. Toast, once reserved for breakfast, is now one of the tastiest beginnings to an appetizer or side dish. Spread with ricotta, mashed white beans, or We took it one step further and topped thick slices of whole-grain bread with yogurt, marinated beets, and crunchy radishes for a game-changing dish. Toasted bread with yogurt and top with syrupy spiced rhubarb.
Toasted Bread with yogurt Salata step by step
- Mix yogurt,salt,black pepper and lemon in a bowl..
- Cut the bread and toast it. Then put in the bowl..
- Then add yogurt and chick peas..
- Then add roman,parsley and pine nut. Its up to you on how to design..
- Enjoy eating.😊😊😊.
Toast your bread and let cool for a minute. Top with yogurt and slices of seasonal fruit. Drizzle with a touch of honey if using. Spouse and I had been watching a cooking competition recently where one of the teams was from Lebanon. Now this house is no stranger to flatbreads.