Chocolate Chip Pancakes With Fruit. Fluffy Chocolate Chip Pancakes Recipe – fluffy buttermilk pancakes filled with chocolate chips to start your day right! Learn my trick to getting FLUFFY pancakes Healthy Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes with Oatmeal, a nuturitious pancake recipe made with homemade oat flour and bananas. Mini chocolate chips turn your breakfast pancakes into a special treat.
The chocolate chips can be substituted with frozen blueberries that have been thawed. Try to cook on holiday this chocolate pancake cake with fruit. Have a little trouble, but it's worth it. You can cook Chocolate Chip Pancakes With Fruit using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Pancakes With Fruit
- Prepare As needed of Cooking Spray/ Vegetable Oil.
- You need of Pre-made Pancake Mix.
- You need To taste of Small handfuls of chocolate chips.
- You need To taste of Strawberries.
- Prepare To taste of Bananas.
- Prepare To taste of Maple Syrup.
Chocolate chip pancakes are very well combined with. You can serve chocolate chip pancakes with maple syrup like plain pancakes. You can also add some fresh berries or even ice cream. The BEST Chocolate Chip Pancakes you'll ever try!
Chocolate Chip Pancakes With Fruit step by step
- Heat a non-stick pan with either cooking spray or vegetable oil for about 10 mins..
- Make the pre-made batter by following the instructions on the bag/ box. DO NOT ADD THE CHOCOLATE CHIPS IN THE BATTER..
- Cut up some fresh strawberries and bananas. You won't need these till later but it's nice to have them ready when needed..
- Pour the batter in the pan to however big you want your pancakes to be (however many pancakes you want)..
- Wait at least 2 minutes before you add the chocolate chips to the pancakes cooking on the stove..
- Wait till the chocolate chips start melting a little bit before you flip them over..
- Once flipped wait for the pancake to look golden brown and then take off heat..
- Put the pancakes on a plate. Cover with the freshly cut fruit. Add maple syrup if desired..
This easy to follow pancake recipe yields super delicious and totally amazing pancakes every time! Ultra fluffy and filled with chocolate chips, these pancakes are so much better than a box mix! The combination of bananas and chocolate chips makes these healthy pancakes taste decadent enough to serve for dessert. Use a large nonstick griddle to prepare them in batches. Stir in a few chocolate chips to elevate fluffy pancakes to extra yummy pancakes!