No-Bake Grapefruit Passion Fruit Cheesecake. Philadelphia RECIPES PRODUCTS ABOUT CONTACT Search for recipes or ingredients Home Recipes Passionfruit Cheesecake BACK Passionfruit Cheesecake Passionfruit. This nobaked passion fruit cheesecake recipe shares with you detailed instructions on how to make the best nobaked passion fruit cheesecake. Since simple no-bake cakes are my absolute favorite summer dessert, I'm sharing today this creamy vegan cheesecake with mango and passion fruit flavor.
It's probably one of our favourite cheesecakes to be honest, and with lots of different textures it's a treat for your tastebuds. Don't rush the setting time on this cheesecake, because it's much easier to serve when properly set. Puree the mango and passion fruit juice in a food processor until smooth. You can have No-Bake Grapefruit Passion Fruit Cheesecake using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of No-Bake Grapefruit Passion Fruit Cheesecake
- Prepare of Crust.
- Prepare 4 oz of oreo or lotus cookies.
- You need 3 Tbsp of butter.
- Prepare of Jelly.
- Prepare 5 g of gelatin powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grapefruit juice.
- You need 1 Tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare of Cheesecake Filling.
- You need 5 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of passion fruit mix.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of sugar.
- You need 7 g of gelatin.
- You need of Topping.
- It’s 1/8 cup of passion fruit mix.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1 1/2 Tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 4 g of gelatin powder.
Add the cream cheese and continue to process until smooth. Stir in the fresh passion fruit pulp and seeds and pour over the top of the cooled cheesecake. Beat dissolved gelatin, passion fruit puree, mango puree, and lime juice into the cream cheese mixture with the electric mixer until fully blended. All Reviews for No-Bake Passion Fruit and Mango Cheesecake.
No-Bake Grapefruit Passion Fruit Cheesecake step by step
- Jelly: Mix gelatin powder with grapefruit juice and sugar. Pour into 4-inch pan. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Crust: 1. Mix butter with cookie crumbs. 2. Press firmly into the bottom of the 6-inch pan. 3. Refrigerate for 30 minutes..
- Cheesecake filling: 1. Beat cream cheese and add in passion fruit mix. 2. Whip the heavy cream and gently mix into cream cheese mixture. Add gelatin. 3. Pour into the 6-inch pan 4. Refrigerate for 2 hours..
- Mirror glaze: 1. Mix passion fruit mix, sugar, gelatin and sugar, 2. Pour on top of the cheesecake filling. 3. Refrigerate for 2 hours..
Passion Fruit Cheesecake Parfait Dessert ShotsLexi's Kitchen. The delicious passion fruit on top is so over the top amazing I don't even know where to begin. If you have never had fresh passion fruit it's can only be No bake sounds like a good compromise, though. The exotic component of passion-fruit lends a slight tangy taste which perfectly compliments the subtle sweetness of the cheesecake. To see how the same cheesecake looks with different toppings so you may have an idea of the various options you can have for serving this yummy dessert, check these.