Refreshing Fruit Popsicles. Popsicles that stain your lips a scary shade of blue? Skip those artificially flavored suckers and make your own with fresh fruit. Wondering how to make delicious fruit-only popsicles for your kids this summer?
Popsicles that stain your lips a scary shade of blue? Skip those artificially flavored suckers and make your own with fresh fruit. Healthy homemade fruit popsicles made with five ingredients or less! You can cook Refreshing Fruit Popsicles using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Refreshing Fruit Popsicles
- You need About 3/4 cup of bananas (cut into rings).
- You need About 1 cup of Mango cubes.
- It’s About 1 and 1/2 cup of pineapple cubes.
- Prepare 3 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 10 tbsp of Greek yoghurt or plain vanilla yoghurt.
- You need 10 tbsp of whole milk.
- It’s 4 tsp of honey.
Four delicious recipes to choose from, strawberry, watermelon, lemon, and coconut. An easy and refreshing treat to help you cool. Looking for some refreshing popsicle recipes? This Homemade Fruit Popsicles recipe is an easy, healthy and refreshing treat or snack to make for your kids this summer!
Refreshing Fruit Popsicles instructions
- Prep and gather all the necessary ingredients. You can also use frozen fruits, just thaw them first..
- Next, blend all the fruits, individually to form a puree. Strain the pineapple puree to get rid of the chaff(optional). Now, to the fruits puree, add 3 tablespoons each of both milk and yoghurt except the pineapple where you add 4 tablespoons. Then add 1 teaspoon of both lemon juice and honey except the pineapple where you add 2 teaspoons. Mix all the mixtures thoroughly until well combined..
- Now, the mixtures are ready to be frozen, fill the popsicle moulds or you can also use papaer cups and popsicle sticks, leaving a bit of room at the top to avoid spillage and add in the popsicle sticks. To make two flavours, fill the moulds half way and freeze for 30 minutes till the bottom flavour is firm but not frozen, after add in the second flavour and then add also the popsicle sticks and freeze all popsicles for at least 7 hours or preferably overnight..
- They will keep in the freezer for up to 1 week but if you are not going to consume the pineapple straight away, heat the pineapple puree on medium low heat for about 7 -10 minutes, stirring constantly to avoid burning, this will keep the pineapple from fermenting in the freezer. Enjoy frozen!.
Popsicles are fun for kids to eat and easy to handle. Plus, what's better than a refreshing popsicle Whole Fruit Popsicles (via The View From Great Island) For fresh fruit flavor with no added syrups. Then, place the fresh fruit into your popsicle mold (you can always just use the 'ole dixie cups Once frozen, you'll have a pretty, delicious, & healthy snack- perfect & refreshing for these super hot. These fresh fruit popsicles are so easy to make! There's nothing better than a refreshing popsicle in the summer.