Fresh Fruits Salad with honey citrus dressing. This summer fruit salad is bursting with fresh produce from Walmart. I was making s garlic-citrus flank steak for dinner along with a black bean salad and I decided to make a fresh fruit salad with a honey-citrus dressing to go with them. It was quick and easy to make and a great way to use up some fresh fruit that I had on hand.
The honey and citrus syrup is all-natural and really makes the fruit pop. This zingy citrus salad dressing takes just minutes to whip up! It's a lemon orange vinaigrette that livens up any salad. You can cook Fresh Fruits Salad with honey citrus dressing using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fresh Fruits Salad with honey citrus dressing
- It’s 1 pack of blueberries.
- It’s 1 pack of strawberries.
- Prepare 1 pack of golden berries.
- Prepare 2 of starfruits.
- Prepare 5 slices of watermelon.
- Prepare 5 of oranges.
- Prepare 2 sprigs of Mint.
- It’s of Honey Citrus Dressing.
- It’s 5 teaspoons of honey.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh orange juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
This fresh and healthy citrus salad dressing comes together in a flash! The only main task is juicing the lemon and orange, then whisking together the dressing. Since I was planning on making my Rainbow Fruit Salad with Honey Citrus Dressing, I knew the Foster Farms® Pancake Wraps would be the perfect accompaniment for a fuss-free and easy breakfast! Not to mention, once the kiddos do go back to school.
Fresh Fruits Salad with honey citrus dressing instructions
- Cut an orange into halves, empty the orange meat from the orange skin carefully, set aside.
- Cut the watermelon, orange, starfruit or any of you favourite fruits into desirable shapes.
- Prepare the orange and lemon zest with a lemon zester and prepare mint leaves (for garnish).
- Whisk together honey, orange juice, lemon juice in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Put the cut fruits, blueberries, golden berries etc. into the orange bowls.
- Drizzle the honey citrus dressing over the fruit salad, garnish with mint leaves, orange and lemon zest and serve.
The optional honey citrus dressing adds the perfect amount of sweetness. Summer is almost here and that means it's fruit salad season. Well, I guess you can enjoy fruit salad any time of the year, but I love them so much more during the summer months. Fresh fruit is at its peak during this time. The honey citrus dressing with fresh vanilla beans was the perfect way to highlight the star ingredient – the fruit.