Passion fruit cheesecake. Passion fruit and cheesecake were always meant to be together. The cheesecake crust on this is really the kicker as far as flavor and texture goes. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen.
Passion fruit and cheesecake were always meant to be together…The cheesecake crust on this is really the kicker as far as flavor and texture goes, but every bite is kind of magical in a tropical way. This passion fruit cheesecake has a wonderful texture with a tropical fragrant that makes an easy, elegant summer dessert. Passion Fruit Cheesecake Recipe: I have tried and enjoyed about a dozen versions, each great, but I Let me tell you something, this Passion Fruit Cheesecake recipe is one of my favorite of all time. You can have Passion fruit cheesecake using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Passion fruit cheesecake
- Prepare 15 pieces of Shredded wheat meal.
- Prepare 50 gr of butter.
- It’s 150 gr of cream cheese.
- It’s 2 of yolks.
- It’s 250 ml of whipping cream.
- It’s 10 gr of gelatin.
- Prepare 100 gr of passion juice.
- It’s 100 gr of caster sugar.
- It’s of Toping:.
- Prepare 30 gr of water.
- Prepare 50 gr of passion juice with seed.
- It’s 5 gr of gelatin.
- You need 50 gr of caster sugar.
Passion fruit and cheesecake were made of eachother. Creamy cheesecake with a kick of Passionfruit and topped with a light passionfruit topping. I've started the month on Where Is My Spoon with one of my I will continue with many other favorite cakes, today's Passion Fruit Cheesecake followed by several. This recipe for vegetarian passion fruit cheesecake is quick and easy to make and it's fancy You can make one large passionfruit cheesecake or several individual ones.
Passion fruit cheesecake instructions
- Crush or blend the wheatmeal into crumb. Add butter and mix well into a pan. Press it flat and pop it in a freezer about 30-45 mins until the base is hard.
- Beat the whipping cream until it becomes thick.
- Boil the water. Use a bowl to steam the yolk(make sure the bowl not touch the water) and whisk until the color changes lightly. And steam the cream cheese and beat until it’s smooth. Mix the egg into the cream cheese and beat at a medium until them mix well. Wrap it and leave it cool.
- Dissolve gelatin in a hot water. Add sugar into passion juice and boil. Add gelatin into the mixed passion juice. Pop in a cool water to make sure the mixed is cool.
- Mix cream cheese, eggs into the whipping cream. Add 1/3 the mixed into the mixed of passion fruit. And then add the rest and mix it well.
- Pour the mixed into a pan. Use a spatula to break the Bubble. Leave it in a fridge about 1-2 hours.
- Dissolve the gelatin in a warm water. Boil sugar with passion fruit and water. Mix them well and leave it cool. Pour the mixture over the top. Leave it in a fridge until the jelly sets.
We love this exotic tasting passion fruit cheesecake, [email protected] perfect for afternoon tea with friends or For the filling beat together the cream cheese, ricotta and caster sugar until the mixture is very. Passion fruit cheesecake is often considered one of the most exotic cheesecake varieties. This extra fruity version of the famous no-bake cheesecake is made with passion fruit juice and fresh passion fruits. Find the simple yet festive recipe right here! This recipe is perfect for a Saturday afternoon.