Steamed White Dragon Fruit Muffins. In this episode of Rasoi Se, learn how to make steamed fruit muffin. Use yellow writing icing to create eyes, draw pupils with black writing icing, if you like add small amount of white writing icing to make them more realistic and sparkle. See more ideas about Dragon fruit, Fruit recipes, Dragonfruit recipes.
A wide variety of white flesh dragon fruit options are available to you, such as feature, cultivation type, and certification. The edible parts of raw dragon fruit consist of mostly water and carbohydrates, with some protein and fat content. Dragon fruit contain slight amounts of calcium, iron, phosphorus, and. You can cook Steamed White Dragon Fruit Muffins using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steamed White Dragon Fruit Muffins
- Prepare 4 of eggs separate yolk from white.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter melted.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dragonfruit purée.
The Best Dragon Fruit Recipes on Yummly The Dragon Fruit is a cactus with fleshy stems that grows somewhat like a vine. Flowers are elaborate and bloom only at night. Sprinkle with sparkling white sugar, if desired.
Steamed White Dragon Fruit Muffins instructions
- Whisk the egg white while adding sugar in 3 portions until medium peaks.
- Add the butter in the mixture then mix lightly.
- Slowly add the flour and fold lightly.
- Pour in the dragon fruit purée and fold.
- Pour the mixture in the ramekins and steam for 25 minutes.
Remove them from the oven, and as soon as you can handle them turn them out of the pan onto a rack to cool. This is a basic fruit muffin recipe. Reviews for: Photos of Fruit Muffins. We have stacks of easy recipes for blueberry muffins, banana muffins, lemon muffins, apple muffins and plenty more. Dragon fruit aka Pitaya is the main ingredient in this summer smoothie.