Dry fruits laddo/Balls. Dry fruit laddu recipe – Delicious, healthy and super quick to make energy balls. These dry fruit ladoos are great for anyone looking for healthy & nutrient dense snack. Ladoos of any kind are a favorite with my kids.
Nutes and Dates Balls are loaded with goodness. Healthy laddu for kids, Pregnant women and of course everyone. Dry fruits laddu recipe with stepwise photos – an easy and quick recipe for making healthy and delicious dry fruits ladoo for the festive Grind to a coarse mixture and spread on a tray or plate or take the mixture in a bowl. You can cook Dry fruits laddo/Balls using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dry fruits laddo/Balls
- Prepare 1 cup of Dates crushed or cut into small pieces.
- You need 1/2 cup of pistachios crushed or cut into small pieces.
- It’s 1/2 cup of almond crushed or cut into small pieces.
- You need 1/2 cup of cashews crushed or cut into small pieces.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated dry coconut.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of whole raisins (golden/black/green) anything is fine.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of cardamom powder.
- Prepare 4-5 tablespoons of ghee.
- You need 2 teaspoon of Poppy seeds (optional).
- Prepare of Jaggery/sugar syrup.
- It’s 1 cup of jagger/sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
Make small balls from your hands and the dry. Healthy dry fruits laddu, dry fruits ladoo is a super quick energy balls and is healthy, sugar free, oil free, and nutrient dense snack. ladoos are a quick. Dry fruits laddu make a perfect after-school snack for kids. Being healthy in fats, one ladoo with milk is breakfast will give you enough Dry fruit laddus make a perfect gift hamper for family & friends on festivals.
Dry fruits laddo/Balls instructions
- Take a big pan heat up.
- Add 4 tablespoons of ghee to the pan then roast all dry fruits (except raisins) for 5-6 minutes in a low heat and add poppy seeds to it and sauté in low heat for another 2-3 minutes.
- Then add grated coconut to the roasted dry fruits pan then allow it to cool down for 8-10 minutes.
- To Make a syrup take a pan heat up then add water to it, let allow water to boil then add sugar/(powder/crushed jaggery) to the boiling water then sauté the syrup for 4-5 minutes.
- Mix syrup and roasted dry fruits in a mixing bowl then add raisins, cardamom powder to the bowl mix everything together and take a small quantity of ghee in your palm rub it all over your palms then take a lemon sized from mixture roll it to round shaped just like ball.
- Your dry fruits laddo/balls ready to go in your tummy, store your laddos in a airtight container and store them to a month.
Kids enjoy these energy balls and eat fuss-free. Dry fruits are potent enough to benefit human health in a number of ways. Not only do they consist of high amounts of dietary fiber, but These are complete energy balls, the recipe is simple and the taste is oh-so-tempting. So, here's how to make the best dry fruit laddu. Mix well and switch off the stove.